General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

PICS OF THE LAST MONTE

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Default PICS OF THE LAST MONTE

I FOUND A LISTING FOR THE LAST MONTE CARLO AT ON AUTO TRADER DOT COM. I WAS AT A DEALERSHIP IN CONNECTICUT TRYING TOBYAN 07 SS.. WHEN THE GUY TOLD ME HE WAS AT THE SIGNING OF THE LAST MONTE CARLO AND KNOWS THE GUY FROM RHODE ISLAND THAT BOUGHT IT. I THINK HE ONLY BOUGHT IT FOR HALF AS MUCH

114 Fortin Ave
Woonsocket, RI 02895

[/align]HERE'S A COUPLE OF PICTURES.. THIS THING IS NICE.

THEDEALER IS ASKING 129 THOUSAND ($129,995)

Seller's Comments[/align]Simon Chevrolet Purchases History: The LAST "Saleable" Chevrolet Monte Carlo Manufactured at GM. Woonsocket, RI, Tuesday August 28, 2007 General Motors and the entire family and staff of SIMON CHEVROLET are proud to congratulate Fred J. Simon in purchasing the LAST saleable 2007 Monte Carlo on Wednesday August 15, 2007. The bidding for this rare precision Red SS, with authentic signatures of all the Team Chevy s NASCAR Nextel Cup , was fast and hectic at Manheim s Statesville Auto Auction. When the bidding stopped, Mr. Simon was awarded the car. The latest-generation Monte Carlo ceased production at Oshawa Car Assembly Plant #1 on June 19, 2007, following the February 2007 GM announcement on its demise. General Motors released this information on the final Monte Carlos produced: "On Tuesday, June 19, 2007, the last two 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo models rolled off the line at the Oshawa Assembly Plant. The last two models were identical "SS" models with Precision Red exterior paint; Silver Rally Stripes; and Ebony Nuance leather interior. The two models features the "SS" 5.3L V8 Engine with its "best in class" rated 303 Horsepower; 18" polished aluminum wheels; heated exterior mirrors; and AM/FM/CD and XM Radio" The final Monte Carlo off the production line was retained by GM for their Heritage Center collection. The second-to-last Monte Carlo off the line, the last "saleable" unit, was auctioned off on August 15th, at Manheim's Statesville Auto Auction in Statesville, North Carolina. The winning bid went to Fred Simon, owner of Simon Chevrolet in Woonsocket, RI where it is on display on the dealership floor for the public to enjoy. This unit was at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway over the weekend of July 27-29 for the 2007 Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. While there, it was signed by all the current Team Chevrolet drivers who were active in the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series. Media Relations John Belche @ 401-769-3000 ext 129 thepress@simonchevroletbuick.com [/align]

Old 09-01-2007, 05:18 AM
Default RE: PICS OF THE LAST MONTE

[align=center][sm=hail.gif]`Jason ~ shaboom5 ~[/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center]Thanks for finding, sharing, posting the[/align][align=center]pictures & information about the[/align][align=center]last two Monte Carlo SS Produced[/align][align=center]by Chevrolet.[/align][align=center]Jason, we give you five stars[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=thanx.gif][/align][align=center]`Space & the Beach Bum's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 09-01-2007, 06:53 AM

To me it looks like someone's kid got on the hood
of their car with a magic marker and scribbled.
[:-] Yeap, that's what it looks like [:-]
I'd take `off the hood and put it up for auction
and replace it with a ram air : )
Give the profit to a charity.
It's to nice to not be street driven & just sit in a showroom.
I prefer to `drive my `art : )
Monte Carlo's are built to be driven : )

Old 09-01-2007, 08:44 AM

my pleasure space [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 09-04-2007, 11:34 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

HEY!!!

They are offering free everything if you buy the car.

SIMON SEZ FREE SERVICE!* For as long long as you own the vehicle purchased from Simon, return to our dealership to receive: - FREE GM SCHEDULED OIL & FILTER CHANGES! - FREE GM SCHEDULED TIRE ROTATIONS - FREE STATE (RI & MA) SAFETY INSPECTIONS AND STICKERS - 10% DISCOUNT on ALL PARTS and ALL LABOR charges. * Additional charge for Synthetic oil, offer not valid on "AS IS" purchases. You must bring the vehicle to our Woonsocket, RI location. NORTHERN RI'S LARGEST CHEVY DEALER!

Does this include free dates with the woman of your choice for as long as you live?

Old 09-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lol@ rj, maybe if you ask if your paying 129,000 for a monte then anything is possible!! lol

Old 09-04-2007, 08:51 PM

the last monte carlo-- $129. 000
free lifetime servicing-- $5-10,000
the ladies of your choice? - priceless

Old 09-05-2007, 01:14 AM

What a beauty! This car puts a tear to my eye, I’m not even going to lie.

Old 09-05-2007, 03:18 PM

For 129,000 I'd better get a little sumthin sumthin right there at the dealership with the cute secretary!!!

Quick Reply: PICS OF THE LAST MONTE