General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Photoshopping Rims

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:55 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Photoshopping Rims

Hey guys, I like the rims on RocknSS' car (hope he don't get mad at me [:@]). I made this same post in the tires and rims section, but thought later that I might have better luck ehre. They look great on his black car, but I'm not so sure about my blue car... coudl somebody photoshop them on here for me so I can see how they look?

Old 11-28-2007, 06:25 AM

5 Year Member
Default RE: Photoshopping Rims

anybody? please? *bats eyelashes*

Old 11-28-2007, 06:38 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

anybody? please? *bats eyelashes*[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Duane, `CowBoy, I think you better stop watching the[/align][align=center]below Movie so much : ) [/align][align=center][:-]
Brokeback Mountain

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=itsok.gif]We understand : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=joke.gif][sm=imsorry.gif][sm=imsmilin.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=itsok.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]- Produced bythe Beach/River Gang -[/align][align=center]Posted for humor only.[/align][align=center]Not intended 2 `hurt, or judge.[/align][align=center]Just 2 make someone smile, laugh : )[/align]

Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

I'm at work, but when I get home I will see what I can do.

Old 11-28-2007, 12:39 PM

5 Year Member

i've honestly never seen that movie.... however, it is the worst movie to ever happen to me.when people tease me at school....

Old 11-28-2007, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

i've honestly never seen that movie.... however, it is the worst movie to ever happen to me.when people tease me at school....
[:-]
Hi Duane, the BeachBum's & I were just playing when we created the
Cowboy post. The bum's were reading the MCF posts this morn, and
when they read your "bats eyes"in your post, they just started laughing, &
said, "Duane really wants a PhotoShop on his rims".
We were hoping that you would get a good laugh when you read it.
We sure didn't post it to hurt : ( I will delete the post if it has. Just
PM me.)
Why do the kids at school tease you, because of the movie ?
I don't understand...They must be jealous of you, and your
awesome Monte SS. Screw them, & just be yourself.
I was homezchooled , and never attended regular school.
College is way different for me.
I do think Rock's rim's would look super on your SS.
I can't wait to see what `Craig creates. I tried between homework,
but there was no way I could do it.
Peace/Out

Old 11-28-2007, 01:48 PM

5 Year Member

eh, don't worry about it space. i wear teh cowboy boots and the snap up shirts and all... i stick out to everybody. i don't fit in to what alot of people call "cool". but like somebody once said... all these nonconformist are just alike.i used to have a silverado with a dixie horn, so some people hated me for that and teased me.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

I know the feeling. I was the redneck in school. But I had a badazz truck in school so nobody really mesed with me. I still have it, but it needs lot's of work, red'79 Chevy Step-side. Hubby (boyfriend at the time) had a black '56 Chevy step side. We made a good team. We still have his too, but it's in a million pieces in the barn. Our son was restoring it 'til he discovered those dang Hondas.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:12 PM

[align=center]Duane, we can relate. The Bum's & I were all homeschooled, & the other kid's closest to us were[/align][align=center]like 10 miles away.[/align][align=center](It's gett'in different now, with the increase of new people)[/align][align=center]We don't think we are different, until we go to big cities.[/align][align=center]We are not into rap, and always only wear shorts/t's, andsweat's when it's cooler, & a Hood'ie. We grew up listening to music of the 50, 60's, 70's,[/align][align=center]that our grandparents listen to.[/align][align=center]We are way different then others we meet in the outside world.[/align][align=center]College is still a Shock to me...WoW.[/align][align=center]One thing that I do know is that I'm `happy, and most kid's[/align][align=center]my age when I meet them are still search'in, and don't seem happy.[/align][align=center]They always talk about what they have, and what they are going to[/align][align=center]get....I'd like to live & enjoy the `now : )I guess I am different.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We do have a phone, and still this slow dial up connection that is [/align][align=center]always crashing. We just know older people, Boat Captains,[/align][align=center]fishermen, and Surfer's that come down to the isolated area[/align][align=center]that we play & surf.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Duane, Thanks for your post.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That's why I've made post to member's and had a poll asking[/align][align=center]if there were happy or not.?[/align][align=center]I just know that my LT3 Monte Carlo, made me very `happy.[/align][align=center]I really, really miss her, but I'm look'in forward to my 86 SS : )[/align][align=center]Wish all a `happy, that's read this far : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]My grandfather just read my above post. [/align][align=center]His quote;[/align][align=center]"Be who you are, just `be your best"[/align][align=center]EnJoy `Life[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]He programed me that way : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Ok Cowboy... took me literally 2-minutes once I got home.

Quick Reply: Photoshopping Rims