General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Photoshoot of the monte...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 05:20 PM

Nice! As always, the car looks fantastic!

Old 10-10-2010, 06:40 PM

Just wondering why you'd choose a boarded up motel as the backdrop for this photoshoot

Old 10-11-2010, 06:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I love the boarded up hotel! Aside from the contrasting color vs. the sky, it also looks sort of futuristic post-civilization. It sez "the world is dead, but this Monte Carlo is alive and the coolest thing left on earth!"

Old 10-11-2010, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I love the boarded up hotel! Aside from the contrasting color vs. the sky, it also looks sort of futuristic post-civilization. It sez "the world is dead, but this Monte Carlo is alive and the coolest thing left on earth!"
I guess you could look at it that way, that's actually a great take on it

Old 10-12-2010, 11:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by nyislanders
Wow, very nice pictures, Brittany! It's about time for another shoot with my Monte, BUT I have to get that damn damage repaired. Until then, no photoshoot for me :P
Yeahh that totally sucks bout that whole ordeal =( hopefully it gets fixed soon!

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi Brittany,
Great Photo Shoot of your AweSome Monte @ the "Relax Inn". ... Thanks for sharing your mobile `art with your Monte Carlo Family. `EnJoyed 4-Sure....

I hope we don't have to wait for Christmas to see more
Thanks. lol I've got a couple more threads I need to catch up on that have a bunch of pics of the monte =)

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Glad no one jumped out and raped you.

That last picture is awesome. That's sig quality.
lol I know right & I plan on making it my sig soon, I just gotta find the time to make it

Very nice! I woulda used photo #8 (no pun intended) for the calendar myself. But you chose a good one too...
Yeahh I really liked that one but I wasn't sure if the crazy reflections off the monte would make it look weird or something. As you can imagine it was super hard to choose just one pic lol

Originally Posted by lougreen03
I think I like the one that was shot from the weeds the best. It's the 5th one. The last pic with the burnout is pretty cool too. Of course they all look great. maybe you should look into a career as a photographer you always have great shots, even with your phone.
You know I thought about that but I didn't know if anyone would pay for it or not =/ I'll have to get a better camera for all of that

ha that's actually a great way of looking at it! Kinda reminds me of the movie I am Legend...freaking awesome movie! lol.

&& thanks for all of the compliments guys!

Old 10-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Default Photo Shoot

Wonderful photos, Brittany! You've given me ideas for a pictorial essay of my own, featuring my newly-purchased 2007 Monte LT. Is the Intimidator your daily driver? It's gorgeous!!!
Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi Brittany,
Great Photo Shoot of your AweSome Monte @ the "Relax Inn". ... Thanks for sharing your mobile `art with your Monte Carlo Family. `EnJoyed 4-Sure....

I hope we don't have to wait for Christmas to see more