General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Photo Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Photobucket
Default Photo Gallery

Whatsup everyone, I just posted an Album in the photo gallery. Check out my Monte and let me know what you think.
My Album

Old 06-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Default RE: Photo Gallery

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

Whatsup everyone, I just posted an Album in the photo gallery. Check out my Monte and let me know what you think.
My Album
It's coo, not my style, which would explain why mine doesn't look like that.

I like the flame work, it's unique, I wouldn't put it on my car but it looks coo

I don't really like the style of the rims, just not appealing to me.

I do like your sub setup though, those are some good subs, I bet they hit pretty good.

Any engine mods? Did you lower it? What size rims are those?

Old 06-12-2005, 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

My Album

I like the flame work, it's unique, I wouldn't put it on my car but it looks coo

I do like your sub setup though, those are some good subs, I bet they hit pretty good.

Well, I like it........ You don't see many Montes around with a killer set of flames...

TVW

Old 06-12-2005, 01:00 AM

ORIGINAL: tvanwinklehome

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

My Album

You don't see many Montes around with a killer set of flames...
Tue, that's why I gave props on the flames.

Old 06-12-2005, 04:49 AM
Photobucket

Yeah, I guess its not a lot of peoples style, I have heard both good and bad. But I like it and that's all that matter right? as far as engine mods, the only thing so far is the K&N Aircharger. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my next mod, any suggestions?
The rims are 18s with Toyo 40s so the low pro tires alone lowered it a little bit, i have to be carefull pulling in and out of driveways, because i have already scraped numerous times. I'm looking at body kits too, I saw a few cool ones, but a front air damn and side skirts wouldnt be too good for the whole scraping problem. Anyway, let me know what you think I should do next.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:29 AM

Yeah, I guess its not a lot of peoples style, I have heard both good and bad. But I like it and that's all that matter right? as far as engine mods, the only thing so far is the K&N Aircharger. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my next mod, any suggestions?
The rims are 18s with Toyo 40s so the low pro tires alone lowered it a little bit, i have to be carefull pulling in and out of driveways, because i have already scraped numerous times. I'm looking at body kits too, I saw a few cool ones, but a front air damn and side skirts wouldnt be too good for the whole scraping problem. Anyway, let me know what you think I should do next.
I've only been a member of the Monte Carlo family for 3 weeks now so my knowledge is limited.

Can you get a good picture of the wheel well gap for me? I have been debating between 18's and 20's. The 18's just don't seem to fill up the wheel well enough, unless you lower it, which I don't really want to do. I was wondering if the SS springs are any different than the ones on the LS, cause if the SS springs are lower, I'd get those and call it a day.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:33 AM
Photobucket

I dont think the SS springs are any different to be honest. and as far as filling up the gap. 18s do a pretty good job. anything bigger and i would be affraid to turn too much in fear of grinding the fender. I guess you would just have to play around a little. also I have extremely low pro tires, they are 40s, so if you maybe got 45 or 50s, that would fill it out a bit more without the worry of being too much. but again, let me know what you decided to go with and how it works out for you, because i am curious myself.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:38 AM

I dont think the SS springs are any different to be honest. and as far as filling up the gap. 18s do a pretty good job. anything bigger and i would be affraid to turn too much in fear of grinding the fender. I guess you would just have to play around a little. also I have extremely low pro tires, they are 40s, so if you maybe got 45 or 50s, that would fill it out a bit more without the worry of being too much. but again, let me know what you decided to go with and how it works out for you, because i am curious myself.
Well, my homegirl has a 02 MC on dubs, it's not lowered, and it looks nice and she doesn't have any rubbing issues. I'd like to avoid 20's if possible, but I don't want to settle for 18's and not be happy w/the look either, ya know?

Old 06-12-2005, 05:44 AM
Photobucket

yeah i know. i feel you. im pretty happy with the 18s, they deffinitely fill up the gap a lot better than the stock tires, thats for damn sure.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:46 AM

yeah i know. i feel you. im pretty happy with the 18s, they deffinitely fill up the gap a lot better than the stock tires, thats for damn sure.
not to mention the tires are alot cheaper!

Quick Reply: Photo Gallery