General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Only took eight months...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 06:50 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Only took eight months...

Finally got some clips of my exhaust when I went out and took a few more pictures today, it was about 48 degress and I just had to get the car washed
Here's some of the pictures I took:

And the clips, first one is outside the car, and the second is from the inside.

Outside

Inside

Old 02-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Default RE: Only took eight months...

the cars lookin really good, and i really like the background in the pics.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:49 AM

That car sounds really good. Im really digging that color!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 01:05 AM

I think that one's a keeper! Nice ride, Dude! Sounds sooo sweet! Looks sooo good! Moves sooo fast! You got it all going for you with that baby! Makes me wish I had all the Mod's money can buy.

Oh, yea ... and I certainly would have marked-off a quarter mile of that-there road you were on and seen what that Chariot would do in 13-Hundred 20 Feet!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 10:54 AM

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

I think that one's a keeper! Nice ride, Dude! Sounds sooo sweet! Looks sooo good! Moves sooo fast! You got it all going for you with that baby! Makes me wish I had all the Mod's money can buy.

Oh, yea ... and I certainly would have marked-off a quarter mile of that-there road you were on and seen what that Chariot would do in 13-Hundred 20 Feet!!!
I plan on never selling 'er so hopefully I can get some good use outta the engine and tranny, and when those go I will hopefully be well enough off to afford some sort of V8 conversion, that should only be another 10 years or so...

I should mark of a quarter mile but that's a highway with a good deal of traffic on it for some reason, there's a track in Douglas that I just remember about last weekend, I'll have to look into it sometime as I would love to see what I could run up here, even if it's around 7000ft here in Laramie...

Old 02-28-2008, 11:56 AM

Yes, man. That is good setup you have there. I like the smokey colour, too. The exhaust sounds good. Doesn't sound like it's too loud though, eh?

Old 02-28-2008, 05:13 PM

Na, it tends to be pretty loud and raspy at start up but quiets down after 10-15 seconds and after a minute or two it'd down to that nice low tone.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:21 AM

[align=center]Hi `Garrett,[/align][align=center]WoW, SuperSuper LT3 Pic's/Sounds[/align][align=center]Thanks for post'in/sharing with the forum.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I love the wide opened spaces : )[/align][align=center]You live in beautiful country....4-Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your LT3 lookslikea goodcandidate for April 08 MOTM : )[/align][align=center]Really like what your do'in 2 your Monte LT3.[/align][align=center]U R `Lucky 4-$ure : )[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Monte, your `life.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW, great investment of time 8 months

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/9F293BF8817F47B6AE0CE00A2DFD669F.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 03-16-2008, 07:33 PM

What brand of exhaust did you install? CAT back? Or full header back replacement? That sounds sweet!

Old 03-17-2008, 01:30 PM

They are some sorta knock off FlowMasters or so the guy told me. They are more flow through, but are supposed to sound similar. They're called Flo-Pro's.

Simple muffler/tip replacements with a resonator removal. I wish I could do headers, that'd be sweet, but I've yet to see any for the LZ9.

Quick Reply: Only took eight months...