General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.
View Poll Results: Do you like it ?
I like it
11.11%
I don't
38.89%
Interesting
50.00%
I've always wanted a Rolls-Monte
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

> It was once a 1976 Monte Carlo <

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 05:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I Like it but it seems like they would have made it out of a cadillac or lincoln. Like i said i do like it tho, there is one in my area that was for sale a while ago. I posted it here. Maybe next time it pops up i will go look at it. It's gotta be better that driving a fake lambo vw or ferrari kit tho

Old 10-11-2012, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
I'm sorry, but I don't like that car every time I see it. It's an attempt to make a cheaper car into a clone of a certain high end luxury car.
Originally Posted by lougreen03
I Like it but it seems like they would have made it out of a cadillac or lincoln. Like i said i do like it tho, there is one in my area that was for sale a while ago. I posted it here. Maybe next time it pops up i will go look at it. It's gotta be better that driving a fake lambo vw or ferrari kit tho

Hi `Lou & Lou + Member's,
`Lou G, I remember when you posted that one & they are a very unique creation (custom) 4-Sure...
I just posted the one in this thread when I ran across it on a web search & I knew how much (Taz) liked it (LOL)..

I'm just thankful that everyone has so many choices out there in the market...Every car isn't for everyone, but there plenty to choose from 4-Sure

Old 10-11-2012, 10:15 AM

Many owners on the MCF & owners of Monte Carlo's do many things to their rides to make them different then the rest...

If you have pictures of major mod's to a Monte Carlo (?) please post them & share `OK

Like the below:

1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Owned By Greg Scott
Horace, ND
Age 48

My parents were the original owners of this car and was my first car. I custom built steel ground effects, moldings and Landau top removed, custom side marker lights, pearl white ghost flames, American Racing 17" wheels, 502 Ram Jet engine W/Art Carr 2004R trans, GM 10 bolt 3:73 Detroit Locker.

Old 07-13-2014, 07:25 AM
Cool >This has been a Bump<>from a `Bum<>Lol<

Hi Member's,
I thought I have seen or read everyone of Space's Posts on the MCF, but I missed this one 4>Sure...

It's just amazing what some people do to their Monte Carlo's...I like some of the changes, but not all of the changes....I thought I would bump this thread for those that might not have seen it ? What do U think of it ?
It's not for me, but there's a lot out there that's not 4 me >
From the good old MCF Day's (LOL)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-04-2016 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

It Amazes me how Creative some folks can be with a car, it takes a lot of thought, time and $$$ to modify your ride like this. It looks Great!

Old 04-04-2016, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Hi Member's,
I thought I have seen or read everyone of Space's Posts on the MCF, but I missed this one 4>Sure...

It's just amazing what some people do to their Monte Carlo's...I like some of the changes, but not all of the changes....I thought I would bump this thread for those that might not have seen it ? What do U think of it ?
It's not for me, but there's a lot out there that's not 4 me >
From the good old MCF Day's (LOL)

Old 04-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member

That car is an insult to the classic style the Monte Carlo is known for.
My first Monte was a '76 and IMO, to see one butchered like that is just plain degrading.

Old 04-04-2016, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by plumbob
That car is an insult to the classic style the Monte Carlo is known for.
My first Monte was a '76 and IMO, to see one butchered like that is just plain degrading.
LOL `Bob, why don't you really tell us how you really feel about this conversion ? (LOL) "Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder" sometimes, many times. It's also the price of freedom in the creative auto design market. It sure isn't for everyone, but it is creative (LOL)...It's not my style. I hope I didn't ruin your dinner by bumping my friend Space's thread on this topic

Old 04-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
LOL `Bob, why don't you really tell us how you really feel about this conversion ? (LOL) "Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder" sometimes, many times. It's also the price of freedom in the creative auto design market. It sure isn't for everyone, but it is creative (LOL)...It's not my style. I hope I didn't ruin your dinner by bumping my friend Space's thread on this topic

Lol....It's just my opinion....LOL

Old 04-04-2016, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by plumbob
Lol....It's just my opinion....LOL
Hi Bob, I enjoyed your opinion, it made me laugh
Remember the Edsel...

One of the seniors had one when I was really young...I didn't like it, but he loved it and said it was going to be a classic

Quick Reply: > It was once a 1976 Monte Carlo <