General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Ok Kweef

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default Ok Kweef

Here's a sig pic... Use it if you well...

Old 11-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Default RE: Ok Kweef

[align=center][/align][align=center]MCF Member BLACK ATTACK[/align][align=center]`Craig[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your Creative Computer `Art[/align][align=center]is amazing.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]No, Great `Job! on everyone's `sig[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]for your time/life, and artistic abilities.[/align][align=center]Each time I visit the MCF [/align][align=center]The[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Family,[/align][align=center]I get to see new creations of your talent.[/align][align=center]Thanks for being a major contributing member[/align][align=center]to the MCF.[/align][align=center]That's what it's all `about.[/align][align=center]Member's Helping Member's.[/align][align=center]That's what the Monte Carlo Family is all about.[/align][align=center]We may not always agree with one another,[/align][align=center]but we respect each other.[/align][align=center]And, isn't that what families do ?[/align][align=center]Ok, what freak'in member has been driv'in my Monte ? : )[/align][align=center]I'm gona kick some `butt : )[/align][align=center]Thanks `Craig, and also our other talented MCF Computer[/align][align=center]`artist,[/align][align=center]Moderator Bigg `J -Jason-,[/align][align=center]post submitted & Created by,[/align][align=center]The BeachRiverBum's, & `Space[/align]

Old 11-11-2007, 10:09 AM

sweet man i love it...thanx!

Old 11-11-2007, 12:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice! But it's not an Intimidator SS, is it? Never seen one with those wheels, or any other color than black.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:42 PM

I just realized I can throw a rock from my house and hit Jeremy's car. Nice getting more members on the site.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:46 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't think he'll like you hitting his car with a rock? [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 11-12-2007, 10:50 AM

lol yah its not an intimidator but hey i can wish and hope and pray loland yah dan plz dont hit my car...i mite b upset lol have u noticed how many montes there seem to b in fondy? ive seen at least 5 different ones and a few really nice ones...no doubt one was yours

Old 11-12-2007, 11:14 AM

[align=center]Maybe it's not a Factory Intimidator,[/align][align=center]but it's a limited production `Kweef personal owner`Intimidator [/align][align=center]Owner's, are permitted to give their Monte Carlo's any name[/align][align=center]they choose.....aren't they ? Ahhhh, to be `free [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]No mis-representation at all,....It's one Special Monte Carlo SSowned by `Jeremy[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It look pretty Special to me [/align]

Old 11-12-2007, 11:23 AM

thanx space[sm=burnout.gif][sm=burnout.gif]i guess i can name her that...my friends have nicknamed her susan and i have no idea y they did it but it stuck lol

Old 11-12-2007, 01:00 PM

There is a cool Monte right across the street that has a Taz charactor painted on the hood. There is another Intimidator on 2nd st. There is a Yellow one with race graphics that parks at Walmart all the time. Another one that parksin thebaseball diamond lot in North Fondy. There is a blue one on IllinoisAve, and another one on Michigan Ave.But I agree Fondy has quite a few of them and there are about 7 in a 3 block radius from me.

What I meant by a stones throw is that he lives what, 7-10 miles away?

Quick Reply: Ok Kweef