General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Now this is what I want!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default Now this is what I want!

I took a photo of my car, created an cartoon of it, and then modified it to something I would want on my car.

Louvers on the back window, super low aero-package, cowl hood... What do you think? Oh, feel free to copy the picture to modify it to how you would like to see your car... I would love to see some variations.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Now this is what I want!

I don't see it in thepicture, but I am sure that you drew RWD into it!!!!

Old 10-27-2007, 04:52 AM

Craig, I really like the way you play : )
I like your cartoon edition : ) - It looks like a Street Edition NASCAR
What type of program are you using ?
My computer has really been acting up, and my old Corel Program
is driv'in me crazy (doesn't take much 2 : ).
I will play with your pic this weekend, and hope that Mod Bigg `J,
reads this post, and gives it a try. (He does awesome PhotoShop auto `art: )
Thanks for sharing/posting.
`Space

Old 10-27-2007, 04:59 AM

Looks like a ricer to me with that rear wing. Without that looks great.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:32 AM

ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

Looks like a ricer to me with that rear wing. Without that looks great.
I agree. I think the factory SS spoiler is just about perfect, although I wish it didn'ttrap so much water.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Craig, I really like the way you play : )[/align][align=center]I like your cartoon edition : ) - It looks like a Street Edition NASCAR[/align][align=center]What type of program are you using ?[/align][align=center]My computer has really been acting up, and my old Corel Program is driv'in me crazy (doesn't take much 2 : ).[/align][align=center]I will play with your pic this weekend, and hope that Mod Bigg `J,[/align][align=center]reads this post, and gives it a try. (He does awesome PhotoShop auto `art: )[/align][align=center]Thanks for sharing/posting.[/align][align=center]`Space
[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]I used Net.Paint to create the outline (pencil stetch effect), and then, good old MS Paint.I have Adobe Fireworks MX2004,Photoshop CS, and MS Photo Editor.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]LnL & Gale:[/align][align=left]The reason for the aerial fin, is because I hate how the stock spoiler holds water.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]SolaraSlayer:[/align][align=left]Ideally, put tunnel in to accommendate the GTO's LS2 Drivetrain and rearend or better yet, theCorvette's LS7 drivetrain and rearend. Coupled with the 1024-HP twin Turbo for a street legal rocket! [/align]

Old 10-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I can't decide if it looks more NASCAR-ish, or rice-ish. With that design it could go either way. But that's just me. I like the ground effects, and the hood scoop if you can make it functional. The spoiler I'm not so sure about.

One "NOS" sticker on the car, and it would be a ricer. [sm=joke.gif]

Old 10-27-2007, 09:21 AM

Yea I really do hate how they hold water. Takes for ever to get all the water from under it when I wash it on Sundays.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:28 AM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]I will play with your pic this weekend, and hope that Mod Bigg `J,[/align][align=center]reads this post, and gives it a try. (He does awesome PhotoShop auto `art: )[/align][align=center]Thanks for sharing/posting.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]
I'm not touching that one, Space!!! LOL I think Black's done all you can do with that one!!

Old 10-27-2007, 01:51 PM

I love the louvers and cowl hood, not much of a fan of the big body kits or wing. If you ever do get the louvers from some where I defiantly would like to know, as I would love some on my car...

Quick Reply: Now this is what I want!