General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

IT was nice while it lasted.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Default RE: IT was nice while it lasted.

That Sucks Man.
Anyone messing with another mans car should be hung without a trial kinda like horse thieves back in the day. Wait I didn't say that. LOL

Old 02-13-2008, 05:25 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss. It would have been worth it happening if you could have caught them in the act though. And like mrl390 said "guns and dogs!!" hell yeah!

Old 02-13-2008, 06:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

man, sounds like the north is a rough place. we do'nt have such a big problem in the south (now watch somebody knock my windows out and key the hell out of me after i said that)

Old 02-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

umm cowboy im not in the north. im further south then you are yankee LMAO!!!!

the alarm was there they got around it. we stiull havent figure this one one when we tested it it should ahve gone off when tehy did the trunk. SO we are goign to have to do a better version now. im thinking a mecruy switch of some sort.

honestly i have a good idea who it might be but i cant seem to find him now. Go figure. But they have a description of them also.

they had to have some wheels of somekind the box 2 amps,head unit,cap. and other stuff that was taken to include my C.B. tha ti cant replace was a bit more for the avrage idoit to carry in one trip.

got the call today
5500 before labor etc. this is for the body shop and stereo .
Im so sick of watching theses fools tearing apart a car tha ti worked so hard to put togeather.
And then to have the cop look at you and say the car is still in your drive way? WOW your lucky. yeah this makes it even eaiser to deal with.
and the other one was it is to pretty they will be back for it. yeah thanks!

Old 02-14-2008, 01:03 PM

If you want security then you might want to check into this.

You like your thieves well or well done?

Old 02-14-2008, 04:42 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mickey, send that car up north.

The address is:

RJ Lynch
86 Monte Carlo LN
Dayton, OH 45377
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 02-14-2008, 11:43 PM

it sucks, had that happen to me once the got my whole system not to mention my cd collection i had for about 10 years not burnt cds either got a garage now.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:15 PM

GUNSHOT to all thieves!! That is what bothers me about this place (USA)! Is it the abuse of freedom that everybody thinks they can just take what they want? I'm not trynig to knock the USA at all, but some people just take freedom for granted!! Folks back where I come from just don't do that kind of stuff. We like to bet alot or trade. That's how we exchange parts like that. I guess the size of the place matters too. My home is so small, auto theft and the like really don't make sense because everybody knows everybody else and you can't get away with anything.

Sorry, Mickey. I don't know WHAT I would do if my car was violated like that or stolen. I have the lojack system in mine. I freaked out when someone stole my cell phone in the Hospital the night my son was born, I can't imagine a loss like that!!

Old 02-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This si just it the LOJACK didnt help on this they didnt take the car. wish they would have at least then i would have been abel to catch thier sorry AZZes.
I have my work radio in the car and it was GPS also. Along wiht the Sat. radio so there were like three diffrent systems that were all trackabel in it.

like i said on my motortopia my car was raped.
i think that is the thing that bugs me most is the litterly tore in to the car. If they would have gotten the system and not tore her up as bad i would have still been mad but not even close to what i am now.
It was bad enough that my boss talking to me on the phone didnt want me at work that day or the next becuse he could hear in my voice how pissed i was. he litterly said i will pay you to stay home we dont need someone making you mad at work and you going to jail for murder.

dont think i dont apprechate everyones responses and carrinf thoughts i just have to do this and any other site i belong to in moderation right now. Im still ready to just rip someones head off over this.
then i get called and told basicaly 5500.00 to get her fixed and back to what it was. and i still cant replace some of what was taken.
I love the folks that say engrave your name on it then put it in the dash. this might work to some but it didnt even have a berring on these fools they stole my Mag light and my name was carved in to it with my die grinder and it is gone also.
it was one of the new LED versions. Im hoping here in a few days someone will replace it and the Gerber i lost in this for a b-day gift.
I guess happy V-day and B-day to me LOL !!
what a great way to start out a week. Oh and get this some damed foole stole the ant. off my big truck last night . and thank god i didnt have the radio there they got 7 other trucks radios and C.B.'s Im thinking it is the same fools as thsi was. after all they got my work paper work and know where it is now.
I just hope they got them on tape they are still trying to find out if they did or not.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mickey, SO SORRY to hear about your theft problem. Two kind of people I have REAL problems with, liars and thieves!

Quick Reply: IT was nice while it lasted.