General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

NEW PICS/ SOUNDS

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Default NEW PICS/ SOUNDS

Have many new pics of the monte up as well as a few sound clips one a little better exhaust and a clip of the tires breaking loose, maybe one of these days yall will nominate me for motm

Old 10-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Default RE: NEW PICS/ SOUNDS

[align=center]Hi `Jason, Thanks for sharing your pic's/vid's[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Keep posting, and maybe make a `signature with your Monte in it. The more you are seen, the more chances are that member's that like your Monte will nominate it in a future contest.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center] I think you are already a winner, by just having the[/align][align=center]keys to a awesome Monte Carlo.[/align]

Old 10-25-2007, 09:29 AM

Pretty sharp, what kind of exhaust you have on it?

Old 10-25-2007, 09:59 AM

In responce to space.... maybe if you were in Va I"d lend you the keys to ntimd8t but as for the pic in the sig... I don't have internet at home and I am limited to what I can do here. Think I may have figured it out though will have to check.. as far as the exhaust all I have is a single 60 series flowmaster will soon get the resonator and u-bend delete done

Old 10-25-2007, 10:11 AM

didn't work sorry.. hopefully soon will have the net at home.. waiting on clearwire to come up about two blocks... will not use comcast..

Old 10-25-2007, 11:20 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice Monte.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:16 PM

Thanks RJ unfortunatley for awhile now it wont be as clean... we are under mandatory water restrictions.. no car washing commercial or non commercial heck not even car pool is allowed to wash.. if they catch you its a 100 dollar fine... took the pictures right before the restriction came down as a last wash before who knows when

Old 10-25-2007, 12:35 PM

[align=center][align=center]Hi `Jason, that really sucks. I think many states, city[/align][align=center]in the future are going to have restrictions on water : ([/align][align=center]I think water & gas are becoming like Gold : ([/align][align=center]Has any member used the below product ?[/align][align=center]If so, please post your reviews. Thanks, `Space[/align][align=center][:-]
[/align]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]CLick on the below link for source/infor [:-][/align][align=center][:-]
http://www.autogeek.net/kozak2.html?...FQGnPAodzTW5TA[/align][/align]

Old 10-25-2007, 12:51 PM

Yeah who knows how long we will be under this mess... maybe i can bootleg to another county and wash there... it just sucks because every friday night we go up and show the monte and the wifes mustang. have used meguiars showshine and that seems to work really good.. but for now guess all the cars will be dirty. but i have to say my car is the only monte there and even though its a 3.4 she gets alot of looks...

Old 10-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very nice car.
Like the Chevy bowtie exhaust tips. Nice touch!
Is that the Earnhardt DEI logo below the front plate?

Quick Reply: NEW PICS/ SOUNDS