General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

new petals

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Default RE: new petals

looks good bro, and dun let any of the ribbin get to ya. now can we drop it and just agree that we all have clean cars and we all think that our cars the cleanest? its called pride in your ride.

and btw d00d hit me up on aim tonight i got a offer 4 u

Old 02-10-2008, 04:22 PM

aight man ill hit you up. thanks everyone for the comments... iunno whats next for the car... i want to do something else.. i might change the shifter but that just seems like a waste of money, i might also add some fog lights to the bottom... iunno.. i know tintin the windows will be done the 3rd of next month.. other than that i'm waitin on the rims.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:03 PM

i seen those pedals as covers that slide on your regs. at walmart. is that where u got them i think they were only 20$. if so let me know cause they look ok for that price i might have to buy some myself. my monte is also clean haha

Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 AM

Thats what im wondering, where did you get them? And are they actual pedals or just the pedal covers? I've been looking for a nice looking set of actual pedals. They look pretty good tho man.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:37 AM

their covers yall. as far as actual pedals their expensive and a pain to do . i have slip on covers for mine too but unless you get down there and actual look for a screwup you'll never know their just covers

Old 02-12-2008, 11:43 AM

With covers are they thick enough to make any difference? I'm just asking as I like knowing exactly where my pedal is and if I'm pushing on it before I want to then I might just end up getting a few more tickets...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: God_Bot

With covers are they thick enough to make any difference? I'm just asking as I like knowing exactly where my pedal is and if I'm pushing on it before I want to then I might just end up getting a few more tickets...

their apx 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick depending on which ones u get. and they add a little weight to them. took me about 5 or 6 stops to readjust to them cos i pushed em where i thought they should be and i was taking off too fast and going too fast but alls good

Old 02-12-2008, 01:06 PM

yes i got them from wal-mart... they're cheap and look really good they have different ones at autozone but they're all the basic style. but yeah walmart and they're really easy to put on... add mad style too, everyone gets in my car and asked where i got the mfrom and howd you put them on... i'm going to add a new shifter too, one with the button on top.. looks really good

Old 02-12-2008, 02:51 PM

They have a good selection of pedals HERE.

I'm diggin these, too bad they are for a manual.

This site has some nice pedals: here.