General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

New to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Default New to the forum

whats cookin MC fam, as u can see i got a nice, vanilla pearl '04 SS, i don't see too many the same color, matter fact i've only seen 2 the same color and i bought it in the summer of 06, not a bad run huh, the point is i stand out like a sore thumb anyway so the mods i'm planin are lowkey but still good business if you know what i mean, i wish i took pics b4 i got broken into cause i had a real nice 7 inch nav screen that somebody else must've thought was nice too, no flipping or hiding away, just a touch screen that looked like it came from the factory with it, i've since had to replace the dash, but atleast they didn't

anyway i'm lookin for a body kit, the razzi rear and sides are nice and i'm thinkin thats the way i'm goin but i remeber comin across this website that had custom front bumpers, i remember it being kind of a smaller site, u know not aas.com or but on the low budget side and this site had some front bumpers that were unlike any of the razzi's or xenon or any of that stuff anybody knows what i'm takin about lemme know, like alot of ppl i've read the posts of i don't like doing the same thing everybody else is but i'm still tryin to stay lowkey but it's hard with the custom lookin color and 3200+ watts of sound, so lemme know, ur definatley gonna see alot more of me when i get closer to done with everything i wanna do

Old 01-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

welcome to the forum i do have to say tho new member area would have been a better place. there is tone of info on here and alot of people willing to help... but may that is bright!!! may need to find my shades

#1 IN THE HOOD G!!!

Old 01-02-2010, 10:21 PM

i agree i woulda been a better place for a long *** first post but not the best place to be seen, lets get it strait i wanna keep the car lowkey cause i'm not, btw the signature was sposed to have the kidney car from aqua teen, that why i made the #1 in the...... yellow, it's only too bright if ur sittin 5 inches from the screen, ya dig

Old 01-02-2010, 10:24 PM

and the only ppl i don't want to see me are the po po's, u smell me

Old 01-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

just throwin this out there but people dont like cocky people around here...not trying to call you out or anything but i think you might want to just settle down a bit and things will go alot easier around here for you

ive seen some people get banned and completely ignored because they were cocky and kind of annoying, no offense or anything!

congrats on the purchase, and nice lookin car!

Old 01-03-2010, 12:12 AM

Welcome aboard.
I think a member posted andy's auto sport.com or something similar that had other body kits available other than Razzi.
Good luck on the mods.
But I would stick with Razzi if the funds were available, compared to the others i've seen it looks the best.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

lose this #1 IN THE HOOD G!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

lose the above mentioned and then things may get better! and this is th MCF, not the hood, yo!

Old 01-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

hey jim bob sorry about the the mess someone done to your ride hate to hear about it. if i were you i get the alarm install first before doing any mods to the car. specially living in the west side. why would you want to put razzi B-kit? i don't know if you have garage or park on the street, but in case you don't know the razzi kits are made from fiberglass material which can crack or break easy when someone back into or hitting a curb. unless you have 24" or 30" wheels on then you might not have to worry about curbs lol.

Last edited by nemesis; 01-03-2010 at 02:21 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:03 AM

Hi J-Bob & Welcome to our Monte Carlo Family.

You have a rare color Monte Carlo SS 4-Sure
Look forward to your future contributions.
Explore the forum & also please read our MCF
Rules for everyone, including me : )
Wish U safe miles in your Monte Carlo.

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13110

Click above for all Monte Carlo Family Member's
Thanks

Quick Reply: New to the forum