General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

NASCAR!! in NH

Old 06-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Default NASCAR!! in NH

i've got a friend that has tickets to NASCAR Nextel Cup Lenox 300- NH international speedway and section J and row 4 and seat 20,21 andshe still got them for sale if anyone in the MA, RI , NH, CTplace and interested please email me @ team_drift_r@yahoo.com
and i am willing to meet you in person the race is on sunday july 1

Old 06-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Default RE: NASCAR!! in NH

[align=center]Hi Tru & Welcome 2 the MCF,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What type of Monte do you own ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]How much for the tickets ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are you registered with Pay Pal ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Look forward to your posts & information of validity.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks, `SpaceRider & the MCF[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Be Careful who you deal with online, it could be `Space[/align][align=center]and he owes everyone....I wouldn't trust him.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center]Below from your `MySpacePage : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-] It's like a Lexus [:-]& not a Bow-Tie [:-][/align][/align][align=center]______________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Tru_and _G

"whudafxk_thk_u_r "

Male
21 years old
Ripping it thru Cities, Massachusetts
United States

[/align]

Old 06-28-2007, 06:54 AM

yeah i own a lexus, and my buddy @ the dealership got me into loving american muscle!! so i am trying to persue to get an 86 monte carlo and i am still a noob but yet still learning thru the process i know how to do the body works but just the engine i have to get used to.. "japanese engine" i know but now its a new journey for american muscle =] but yeah sorry about earlier about the name thing. i posted the reason on the other post in nascar forums.

the tickets are 120

and yes i am registered with pay pal

Old 06-28-2007, 07:02 AM

Thanks `Tru for your reply & understanding
&
additional information.
It's Sad that we have to live in a BeWare of everything World : (
Good Luck on the Sale

Old 06-28-2007, 07:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

if i was in the area i would take them off your hands, you should post the price though, row 4!? thats a little too close to the track for me though...

Old 06-28-2007, 07:29 AM

[align=center]

[:-]Click below link for Seating Chart [:-]
http://www.nhis.com/images/grandstandmap.pdf[/align]