General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

My monte.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Default RE: My monte.

My wife bought our Monte before we were married. I found the car, a family friend of mine owned it since it had 4,000 miles on it. He ran Amsoil in it the whole time he owned it. We bought it because it had the 3800 in it, fully loaded, (some problems, but easily fixed), 139,000 miles when we go it. She needed a car because at the time her twin sister and her shared a '95 Cutlass...and her sister decided to be a Btch about it NOT let her use the car while in college so we got the Monte. I'm glad we did. We bought it for $2,800 and have only put about $1,100 into it. I feel it was completely worth it. I drive it now because she likes the Malibu better. lol.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:26 PM

"This is my Monte! There are many like it but this one is MINE......"
LOL.

I love the way the car looks, a lot of room in front, a lot of leg room, I need every inch of it.
The V8 rumble is cool too.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: 98monte

This subject is about your monte.

What do you love about your monte? what is it that mad you want to drive your monte? What made you buy it.. have you had any regrets getting this car and not another one?
The best thing I like about my Monte is that is is not your Monte!!!
[sm=joke.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][sm=pimp.gif][sm=shades.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=yeahsmile.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=signs007.gif][sm=joke.gif]

Old 04-04-2008, 06:21 PM

I got my Monte for the exterior styling. Hey if it's good enough for Nascar then it's good enough for me. I think they could have designed the cup holders a little better but all in all I am very happy. My wife likes it too.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

I've always loved the Monte Carlos (not quite so much the 5th gens - no offense, I still like them just not my favorite of the Montes). Always drove a truck and said if I ever owned a car it would be a Monte or nothing. Since my truck died and hubby has a truck, we really did need a second truck, so I decided to start my looking for MY MC. I found exactly what I wanted. I'm still excited about it and don't even mind paying that bill each month - although I will be happier when it's paid off.
I had never even been inside a monte 'til I test drove this one. As soon as I sat in it, I knew it was coming home with me. I loved the inside just as much as the outside and loved the way it handled.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:27 PM

everyone hates the 5th gen so dont worry about offense. but heed my words before the day i die everyone will love and respect the 5th gens

Old 04-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

LOL, in all fairness, there are some that look very nice. And I do have respect for them, afterall, they are still a MC.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:55 PM

thank you for the compliment LMAO