General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Monte carlo petition

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 03:40 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Exclamation Monte carlo petition

Everyone, this is a petition to bring back the Monte Carlo. Whether GM might not actually take it into play, they have looked at it. They have already 2,997 people signed up for it. Please, i ask everyone of you guys to sign up to have GM consider to remake the famous Monte Carlo.

http://www.projectmonte.com/petition/

Please make this a sticky Admin.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:16 PM

This is what I get when I try...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/www/projectmonte.com/html/petition/petition-val.php on line 16

Old 03-30-2010, 05:50 PM

DAMN! you too?! Ugh! I thought it was just an error from the browser at school. I'll shoot them an e-mail and ask them why its doing that

Old 03-30-2010, 05:55 PM

I thought it was a bad/blocked link cuz im at work, but I pulled my computer out, and that one too didn't work! hope it gets fixed soon!

Old 03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

i just filled that out and nothing!!! stupid thing haha they should bring it back tho

Old 03-30-2010, 06:11 PM

Okay, i just sent them an e-mail telling them about the problem and how all of montecarloforums is trying to sign it but we keep on getting that error. I'll let you guys all know if i get a response so keep a eye on this thread. If they fixed it, I'll delete this thread and make a new one.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:29 PM

hhhmmm.... I suspect some one tampering with the site! Maybe some Ford people are getting scared that the Monte will live again!! lol

Old 03-30-2010, 07:07 PM

This is interesting - thanks for taking the time to put it together. I think I came away after reading the petition with more questions though. Right now the only thing I can think of that GM has is the Holden or Zeta platform. Would we want to see a new Monte built on the same chassis as the Camaro? I don't think you could get a full size car like a Monte on that chassis. Checked out the new Caprice (policy only)? Personally I think that is a sin compared to the last RWD Caprice/Impalas. As much as I'd like to see a Monte in the mix, I don't see the right platform around for it at the moment. I think I'd be happier if GM brought back the 3800 motor. I'm not impressed with the current 3900 personally.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:22 PM

I know, I'm not liking the idea of it becoming a RWD again for us people that have to deal with horribly winters, especially people that live near chicago (me). I'd still get one though . But I cannot send them an e-mail. It keeps getting bounced back to me saying that theres a problem with the mail delivery system for that site. I dun get it . I will keep trying to work on it and see if theres a way to contact them about it.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 PM

Ok, so i actually went to the site that they have along with this petition. I posted and sent a comment to the site's owner (of the petition) basically copying and pasting my e-mail thats not working. So hopefully I hear back from them soon. Once again, keep tabs on this thread for updates about the situation.

Quick Reply: Monte carlo petition