General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

- MEMBERS ONLY -

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 07:55 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - MEMBERS ONLY -

[align=center][/align][align=center]To:MCF Members[/align][align=center]Subjecto you have anySuggestions forImprovements to ourForum ?[/align][align=center] Please Post them![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our membership is adiverse group of people, [/align][align=center]and we all have one thing in common,[/align][align=center]the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please post your positivesuggestions below.[/align][align=center]Thank You ![/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Safe/Happy Monte Carlo miles to you.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=right][IMG]local://upfiles/714/A76CB6E83C8E4D6FA3F9FE1B1E7A1AAA.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Default RE: - MEMBERS ONLY -

I really cant see the forum dying... With age, our cars may develop more problems and what better place to come for experience and advice then to a forum with a wide diverse group of people with a wealth of knowledge. Look at all the Impala SS forums out there from (94 to 96). They are more alive and strong then ever. There will always be something to talk about here....

Jason

Old 02-03-2007, 10:09 AM

Hi Jason,
I hope that you are right & that our Administrator Patrick thinks the same.
The forum has over 2K membership and only about
30 to 40 active members.
I would like to see more members involved and more input.
Jason, thanks for your post and thoughts.
Wish U a Happy,
`Space

Old 02-03-2007, 10:37 AM

i think it would be nice to do some sub-forums like ex.Engine & Internal,gen1 gen2 gen3 and so on
Headers, Intake, & Exhaustgen 1 gen2 and so on
just i idea tho it would be cool but it mite breake out the group too so i dont know what do you think spacerider??

Old 02-03-2007, 11:15 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 88ss408
i think it would be nice to do some sub-forums like ex.Engine & Internal,gen1 gen2 gen3 and so on
Headers, Intake, & Exhaustgen 1 gen2 and so on
just i idea tho it would be cool but it mite breake out the group too so i dont know what do you think spacerider??
[/align][align=center]Hi Jean, thanks 4 your post : ) I like the idea, but I am hoping that the Admin &[/align][align=center]Moderators read the post of the members & if enough members[/align][align=center]post and request change, then I am hoping that there will be change & improvements.[/align][align=center]I believe there is power in numbers & the more members that[/align][align=center]post their preferences, the better chances are that we will see them.[/align][align=center]I think as our forum grows and there are more generations of Monte Owners joining[/align][align=center]the forum from the1st Gen Monte'sto last, the better the forum will serve everyone.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Suggestion for all Members[/align][align=center]When U R out in your Monte & you see another Monte Carlo Owner,[/align][align=center]tell them about our Monte Carlo Forum & encourage them to join.[/align][align=center]There is, Power In Number's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Just ask an Owner of a V-8 Monte SSOwner[/align][align=center]with 303 HP +[/align][align=center][:-]I wish I had a V-8[:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/4F35041D2E1B44A6856A3078487BC6E2.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-03-2007, 12:53 PM

Hrm, not real sure. I love this forum so I will start thinking of way to improve it. Might be hard to do though because it works great as it is.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:24 PM

how about adding a specific section for '06 and '07 LS4's.....

Old 02-03-2007, 02:26 PM

John, glad to read, that you also love this forum : )
Lewis, I don't know if the Admin of the site will make a section
for each model Monte Carlo, but
when you start a Topic Post; contain the information
in your post that it's
about the '06-'07 LS4's,and that willlet all the
members know, it's aboutthat model.
Thanks 4 your input, `Space
I would also like to see an Award for
"Best Monte Carlo Tech Advisor or the Month"

Old 02-03-2007, 07:25 PM

MORE SMILEIES!~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a sugestion

as far as the the whole cat. on gen 1-7 i can live with ti but this is good if you are doing tech articals that are for that Gen only and or have a data base for those generations in those fourms.
I dont mind them just think that if you have a person tha tis good with cars of all the diffrent Gen's
would you rather have them read one post in thier GEn. or other posting the y can help you on but that are on another Gen of the monte carlos.
ex. someoen with a 3rd gen can help most folks out wiht a 2 or even a 2nd gen in alot of ways.
but if the 1gen person dont know this due to being new to the Monte world. then they are out the help that Could have been or vise versa.

we tried this for a whiel on our site and it was nto a choice i would make agian. for reasons like above.
But i still visit a few sites that are this way. so it is not somthing i mind or not just personally would not do it . as i know i would most likely read somethign on a 1st gen when i own a 6th gen. but i know for fact i could help alot of folks wiht the first Gen cars i restored 3 of them . so i hope i know something.
same with the 3rd gen cars i have own 5-8 of them and now a 6th gen.
just my .03 worth.

Old 02-03-2007, 07:40 PM

I think the forum is great. There are a ton of nice people and all the information a person could ask for.

Quick Reply: - MEMBERS ONLY -