General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Member of the Day - SoLowSS -

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 01:53 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Member of the Day - SoLowSS -

[align=center]Monte Carlo Forum Member of the Day[/align][align=center]is[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]MCF Super LowRid`in Member[/align][align=center]SoLowSS[/align][align=center]
Bryan Shelby
"You Can hear me foe you see me when I ride by"
From Go `City, Chicago, IL Mr So Low Smok`in Rider [8D]

Best of both worlds 2004 SS Charcoal Grey
1991 Silver Caprice Lowrider

$$$"I DONT POP COLLARS I POP DOLLARS" $$$

24s Coming soon (Can`t Wait [8D]
I've enjoy everyone of your posts. Thanks/Appreciate 4-$ure
I know that low-riders are not for everyone, but that`s what
makes them special & unique 4-$ure.

Check out the below link that has his super awesome[/align][align=center]thread of a multitude of Wild & Crazy[/align][align=center]Low Rid'in Super Monte Carlo's 4-$ure[/align][align=center]Thread contains over 438 replies, and close to 6900 hits WoW[/align][align=center]Check`em `out & Click Bryans Thread link below[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_107675/tm.htm[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][sm=bling.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][/align][align=center]Thanks Bryan& Congratulations[/align][align=center]We appreciate you as a member[/align][align=center]4-$ure[/align][align=center]Space/Bums/Members[/align]

Old 02-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Default RE: Member of the Day - SoLowSS -

[:-]
Low Rider” is a song written by the band War and appearing on their album Why Can’t We Be Friends?, released in 1975. It reached number one on the Billboard R&B charts and peaked at number 7 on the Pop Singles chart.

According to the All Music Guide review of the song, “the lyric takes the cool image of the low rider — the Chicano culture practice of hydraulically hot-rodding classic cars — and using innuendo, extends the image to a lifestyle”.[1] The song’s most distinguishable feature is its driving bass line, which is present for nearly all of the song. It also ends with a siren-like noise that then becomes a saxophone solo.

All my friends know the low rider
The low rider is a little higher
Low rider drives a little slower
Low rider is a real goer
Read full lyrics…
or
Click the below link to hear the tune

Old 02-08-2009, 07:32 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Found a Empty `Space on this Thread[/align][align=center]and filled it with below picture.[/align][align=center]Thanks again,Member SoLowSS for all your posts on the MCF[/align][align=center][:-]

Hip Hop Low-rider 1947 Chevy

1947 Chevy Truck Street Rod/Hip Hop Lowrider. Tricked out with hydraulics and high gloss paint. Take a little trip, take a little trip, take a little trip and see.....Ok, I`m Trip`in over Low-Low-Lowrider`s...You will never know, until you ride `low : )Hope U checked out Member`s SoLowSS Super Thread with some awesome low-riders...Peace/Out/EnJoy [/align]

Old 02-08-2009, 08:44 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congradulations on being recognized by the unoffical leader of the unoffical Monte Carlo Forum Bryan!!

Old 02-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Just call me Dubs

Wow thanks guys I didn't even know there was a member of the day.I appreciate all your comments and feedback and I will continue to keep the dubs and above thread alive.

Thanks again, Bryan

Old 02-08-2009, 09:53 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolowSS

Wow thanks guys I didn't even know there was a member of the day.I appreciate all your comments and feedback and I will continue to keep the dubs and above thread alive.

Thanks again, Bryan
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Bryan,[/align][align=center]The Member of the Day is another one of those unoffical[/align][align=center]creation by that crazy member `Space.[/align][align=center]I just believe that your massive thread deserves recognition[/align][align=center]for introducing a unique culture of the awesomecreations[/align][align=center]of owners that made their cars/trucks/monte carlo`s[/align][align=center]into their own style and creative rolling low rides.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My life has been sheltered on my small barrier island that[/align][align=center]I grew `up and I have not been exposed to that many low-rid`in[/align][align=center]vehicles. I sure have learned a lot from being connected to[/align][align=center]the web, and I havereally enjoyed/learned from your super[/align][align=center]posted thread. [/align][align=center]Thanks for taking the time to share. I know how difficult it[/align][align=center]can be, plus time consuming to post and share with members.[/align][align=center]We will look 4-ward to all your future posts & updates.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
From `Space/BeachBums and Members[/align][/align]
[align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/7576E9546BF24631AB6D1429C8DD2622.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-09-2009, 08:08 AM

Check `Out the below link for upside down lowrider
Click below link & LOL
http://www.jokeroo.com/video/funny/l...one-wrong.html[/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What type of car is contained in the above vid ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Posted 2 bring this thread back just in case U missed `it [8D][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"EnJoy your ride, `high or `low" 4-$ure[8D][/align][align=center]Peace/Out/Space[/align]

Old 02-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lol! it looks like that car has done that a few times, did you see the roof before it flipped! lol

Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 PM

looks like an 84 cutty