General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

MCF God_Bot `Garrett Pic's found on ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default MCF God_Bot `Garrett Pic's found on ?

[align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif]
MCF Member God_Bot -`Garrett -[/align][align=center]Pictures found on[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]Click the link & you can `rate[/align][align=center]Member Garrett's 06 Monte Carlo LT3[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[:-][sm=Flahssssss.gif]2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Pictures[sm=Flahssssss.gif][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]He's everywhere on the `net [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][:-][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Old 04-03-2008, 07:11 AM
Default RE: MCF God_Bot `Garrett Pic's found on ?

[align=center]Bonus Infor : )
The 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS:
A Revamped Look with an Adrenaline Rush [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Driving Experience Guaranteed [8D]
[:-]

The peak of the fast muscle car era was around 1970s. During this time, the Chevrolet Monte Carlo debuted with an aggressive streetcar design. The Monte Carlo became the model focusing on speed junkies wanting a sporty, first-rate coupe that provides superb performance in a stylish super fast car package.[8D]

Until 1978, the second generation of Chevrolet Monte Carlo models was produced with a smaller version of the original coupe. It was on the third-generation of Monte Carlo fast cars that the engine was changed into a V6, but still retaining most of its exterior designs.

The fourth generation of Monte Carlos hot fast cars led to different changes in body platforms from an A-body to the 1982 G-body and with the Super Sport package in 1983 until 1988.

Although the renowned Monte Carlo fast cars were replaced by the Lumina coupes, it was again brought back in 1995 with a more softened appearance and V6 engine with front wheel drive.

For 2006, Chevrolet has now presented the long-awaited Monte Carlo new fast car SS model. Most of the changes integrated in this fast cool car are geared towards the modern buyer’s needs.

The fast new cars of the Monte Carlo SS are powered by a 5.3-liter small-block V8 engine that produces 303 horsepower at 5600 rpm and 323 lb-ft of torque at 4400 rpm. This impressive engine uses an innovative Displacement on Demand technology that assists in shutting off half the V8’s cylinders for a significant fuel economy improvement.

The Monte Carlo SS hot fast car performs on a re-tuned suspension exclusively designed to give out an increased ride control and roll stiffness. The Super Sport Package includes eighteen-inch allow wheels with W-rated tires and a 34mm hollow stabilizer bars at the front and 18mm hollow bars at the rear.

The interior and exterior of this fast muscle car has been enhanced completely to provide a modern look and integrate driving dynamics.
In regards to safety features, the Monte Carlo new fast cars include standard antilock brakes and traction control. Front-seat side airbags are optional in all Monte Carlo 2006 fast new car trims.

Unlike the underestimated V-6 engine of its successor, the Monte Carlo SS fast cars, with the 303-HP V-8, is worth every penny of your $27,800. [/align][align=center]2006 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO SS SPECIFICATIONS
GENERAL INFO [/align][ul][*][align=center][font="tim

Old 04-03-2008, 11:04 AM

Nice find Space, I looked at the profile that submitted those and the review that was written by it and it's the same one I made on FaceBook, so I'm guessing one of the applications on FaceBook is part of that site.

I was starting to wonder what was going on, but I just checked on the Car IQ application on FB and it's owned by CarGurus

Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 AM

LOL `Garrett,
that would have freak'ed me `out
It's hard to hide on the Web.
I do a web search on a question, and Google's
list one of my post to the MCF.
There are billions of post/links on the `web.
I have to remind myself that our words/posts
can be seem by everyone that is on the web
around our planet. WoW
I better watch what I post LOL

Old 04-03-2008, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]LOL `Garrett,[/align][align=center]that would have freak'ed me `out [/align][align=center]It's hard to hide on the Web.[/align][align=center]I do a web search on a question, and Google's[/align][align=center]list one of my post to the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There are billions of post/links on the `web.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have to remind myself that our words/posts[/align][align=center]can be seem by everyone that is on the web[/align][align=center]around our planet. WoW[/align][align=center]I better watch what I post LOL[/align][align=center][/align]
thats right space d00d so u better not post the licence plate of your spaceship cos it might be found as wanted for human **** probing LOL