General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Which MC would you recommend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 04:22 AM
Default RE: Which MC would you recommend?

[align=center]Hi `Cort,[/align][align=center]If a friend of mine had the funds $'s, and a garage to buy[/align][align=center]any Monte Carlo for pleasure use, or as a daily driver[/align][align=center]I would have to advise them to buy the latest, and[/align][align=center]last generation year Monte Carlo SS with every[/align][align=center]option.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. It's the last year for Monte Carlo SS[/align][align=center]2. It has a 100K powertrain warranty[/align][align=center]3.You can find new, or like new ones for super prices.[/align][align=center]4. It has the best of the best that Chevrolet can offer[/align][align=center]in a two door sporty/touring coupe.[/align][align=center]5. It should be a future classic, and `if not, it's[/align][align=center]a super fun/fast/ride : )[/align][align=center]6. I could fill this page with reasons, but I think `if[/align][align=center]you love the Monte Carlo's you know why : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click below linkto watch a super video/pic's[/align][align=center]of the[/align][align=center]2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS[/align][align=center]Video[/align][align=center]She is so `beautiful, you just want to drive her, care for her, maintain her,[/align][align=center]take her on wild rides, enjoy every second that you are behind the wheel,[/align][align=center]you love her sounds, her power. Great bangs 4 the $'s 4-$ure : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.revver.com/video/812288/2...onte-carlo-ss/[/align]

Old 05-05-2008, 07:08 AM

I agree with 'Space. I would advise a fully loaded/every option '07 Monte SS. For the same reasons that 'Space mentioned.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well I do really like the Monte I have, and the 07 SS is tempting like you two mentioned.
But I think I would have go with a 4th gen SS. To me they just look bad ***, and I've wanted one since I first saw them.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:00 PM

When it comes to a daily driver, its hard to beat the comfort and reliability of the new Montes(2000+), but when it comes down to 1 Monte, I loved my '87 SS more than I'll ever love my 2000 SS. It drove like a new car, ran great, comfortable interior, sounded mean, and got so many looks it wasn't even funny.

I just wish I could still afford the gas on a carburated V8 car. It's just not possible for me right now.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:10 PM

1970, then throw the biggest engine you can into it...

Old 05-05-2008, 02:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

This is the Monte Carlo I want in my garage.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Lol, I'd want my garage in that Monte Carlo.

For fun, probably a mid 80s SS. Daily driving and what not, '07 SS loaded like Space said.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:21 PM

i'm with taz on this one. a 4th gen ss for sure

Old 05-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Thanks for the laugh Dave! That's funny.
I'd sure like to have that Monte Carlo in my garage too.
Ironically, it's actually the competition to the company I work for.
Nice place though! Sure would look good in my garage.

Quick Reply: Which MC would you recommend?