General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

MC Vertical Doors

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default MC Vertical Doors

Found this kit on the net..Click below link:

http://www.raceonusa.com/chevrolet/m...-2001-2007-all

Last edited by Taz; 04-04-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: replaced dead ebay link for a working site with same item
Old 09-30-2006, 07:01 PM
Default RE: MC Vertial Doors

I am all for it. I thought originally that it would make the monte look ghetto-fab, but i like that it allows you to get out of the car in a tight space without causing to much damage everything...given the elegant length of the monte's doors.

Old 09-30-2006, 08:11 PM

If I ever got 'em, I'd get the 90 degree one's

Old 10-01-2006, 07:19 AM

I've always thought they were kind of neat... but Montes have pretty friggin heavy doors man, so unless those things came with some bad *** springs, it would be too much of a pain.

Old 10-01-2006, 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

I've always thought they were kind of neat... but Montes have pretty friggin heavy doors man, so unless those things came with some bad *** springs, it would be too much of a pain.
true dat on the heavy doors, the kits come with hydraulic cylinders like you see under the monte's hood, at least the good ones do.

Old 10-01-2006, 09:53 PM

There is a guy here in town that has the vertical doors on his silverado. He is always at the Huddle House and he leaves the doors up ALL THE TIME. I mean every single time. He goes in, sits and eats for an hour and the doors are open the entire time. So just to be an ***, I was riding with my friend in his quad cab toyota and we stop there to grab a bite to eat and open all four doors and leave them open as we eat. He sees this, gets a realy pissy look on his face and leaves without finishing his meals.

So if you get the kit, dont be an *** and try to show it off every chance you get!!

It does look sharp though!! Too expensive for me!!

Old 10-02-2006, 02:11 AM

So if you get the kit, dont be an *** and try to show it off every chance you get!!
True dat!!!!! I saw some dudes rolling down Las Vegas Blvd. (the "Strip" for those who don't know) in a new S-Type Jaguar with the vertical doors open all the way. How pretentious is that? I hope they got pulled over by the strip cops.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Bigg J

True dat!!!!! I saw some dudes rolling down Las Vegas Blvd. (the "Strip" for those who don't know) in a new S-Type Jaguar with the vertical doors open all the way. How pretentious is that? I hope they got pulled over by the strip cops.
Screw the cops, I hope they fell out!

Old 10-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

yah, i went to niagara falls a couple weeks ago and the same thing, a guy cruzin down the hill in his souped up eclipse with the doors wide open, mind you there was a pretty hot girl in the passanger seat so maybe he was just showing her off..lmao!!

i think i'd rather have the 130 degree doors though

Old 10-03-2006, 04:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

liking it

Quick Reply: MC Vertical Doors