General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

- Make a Wish - Win Dales "3" Monte Carlo : )

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - Make a Wish - Win Dales "3" Monte Carlo : )

[align=center][/align][align=center]Make a Wish Foundation[/align]

[/align][align=center][:-]I think it's a great cause : ) Will someone lean me $20 to get a ticket : )
[/align][/align][align=center]
The raffle of Earnhardt’s Chevrolet Monte Carlo Orange Wheaties #3 race car, will benefit both Edgewood Children’s Ranch and The Make-a-Wish® Foundation. Visit their website to learn more about each organization and how they can use your support.
[/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

The Make-a-Wish Foundation exists to enrich the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work. Since its founding in 1980, the Make-a-Wish Foundation has blossomed into a global phenomenon, reaching more than 144,000 children around the world. For more information, visit the Web site at www.wish.org.

Edgewood Children’s Ranch, located on Lake Hiawassee in Southwest Orlando, serves troubled youth between the ages of 6 and 17 by providing them a loving environment in which to live, grow and learn. The Ranch offers housing, schooling, counseling and recreation for its residents and relies on charitable contributions from the community. For more information, visit the Web site at www.edgewoodranch.org.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on below link for more infor/pic's/etc [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://windalescar.myshopify.com/[/align][/align]

Old 07-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Default RE: - Make a Wish - Win Dales "3" Monte Carlo : )

[align=center][/align][align=center]
Raffle Ticket[/align][align=center]only
$ 20.00
[/align][align=center]
The raffle of Earnhardt’s Chevrolet Monte Carlo Orange Wheaties #3 race car, will benefit Edgewood Children’s Ranch and The Make-a-Wish® Foundation. The race car was Driven by Dale Earnhardt in five races between 1993-1995.Tickets for the raffle are $20 each. The deadline to purchase a ticket is 4 p.m. on Sept. 1, 2007. The drawing for the winning ticket will take place Sept. 1, 2007 at Olde Town in Kissimmee, Fla. Ticket holders do not have be present to win.
For more information, please refer to the Official Rules and Regulations.[/align][/align][/align]

Old 07-26-2007, 09:20 AM

[align=center]Space, & the "Beach Bums"[/align][align=center]are going to get a ticket.[/align][align=center]Please read what the "Make a Wish Foundation", does for kids.[/align][align=center]It only takes (`1) one ticket to win. : )[/align][align=center]Thanks 4 reading.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Member's, what would you do if you won it ?[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 07-26-2007, 10:51 AM

you scared me space.......when i first saw the threadi thought you were giving away my monte....

phew.....that was close....

[sm=tongue.gif]

Old 07-26-2007, 11:15 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: HaRvArDaLe

you scared me space.......when i first saw the threadi thought you were giving away my monte....

phew.....that was close....

[sm=tongue.gif]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm sorry `Dale, I seem to have that affect on earth people, [/align][align=center]when they first meet me : )[/align][align=center]I am a peaceful being, & 2 know me is to love me : )or hate `me : )[X(][/align][align=center]Hope the members read'in this post, think about buying a ticket for the `kids.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Next raffle, will be for Space's College Fun, Oh, sorry...I meant Fund : )[/align][align=center]Stay tuned : )[/align]

Old 07-27-2007, 04:26 PM

I would have no use for it. you cant drive it on the street,etc. make a wish is a good org. but I wont be buying a ticket, have no use for the race car and not a big Dale fan.

Mike.

Old 07-27-2007, 05:24 PM

[align=center]
would have no use for it. you cant drive it on the street,etc. make a wish is a good org. but I wont be buying a ticket, have no use for the race car and not a big Dale fan. Mike.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mike, - Trapshooter -,you could win it, & sell `it, buy a 07SS, & have money to drive it[/align][align=center]anyplace you wanted, plus have the money for any `mod's.[/align][align=center](With the money `Mike, you could buy any guns your wanted [/align][align=center]for your collection : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You could win `it, & donate to your favorite cause to auction/raffle `it.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You could tow it behind your monte and pretend to be a Race Car Driver : )[/align][align=center]and, just think of all the attention it would get from the NASCAR[/align][align=center]Lov'in Ladies : ) [:-][][][][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][&:]Members,[&:] post some other things that `Mike could do `if he purchased [/align][align=center]a ticket and won : ) [/align][align=center]We look forward to your thoughts on this, your idea's[/align][align=center]"Make a Wish"[/align][align=center]Sometimes, the Wishes, do......come `true..for the children : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][X(][X(][X(]`Mike, you don't have to buy a ticket to contribute to helping poor hurting, [/align][align=center]sad little children...My post wasn't to induce anyone to purchase a ticket, but [/align][align=center]just to inform members, that there was a contest to win a Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]Dale Sr Race Car. Please don't feel obligated, I wasn't attempting to make[/align][align=center]you feel guility for not purchasing a ticket to help poor hurting sad little children.[X(][/align][align=center]I'm sorry, if that what you thought my post meant.[/align][align=center][X(] [X(] [X(][/align][align=center]Those poor, hurt'in, `sad little children [X(][/align][align=center]{Peace/Happiness 2 `all}[/align][align=center]`Space w/contributions of the Beach Bum's : )[/align]

Old 07-27-2007, 05:32 PM

LOL, Nah Space I never felt that. I just would not have a use for the car, and really would not want the hassle of doing something with it.
I know I am just a mean ole SOB.....LOL Anyway I never thought you were trying to guilt anyone in to anything. I enjoy most of your posts, and dont have any problem with this one. Its good that you want to get the word out to all the members. You keep us all informed about lots of things, keep up the good work.

Mike.

Old 07-27-2007, 05:40 PM

Thanks `Mike for being a good sport/member : )
Maybe,this could be thepost that a member reads and
take's a chance on winning a Monte Carlo Race Car : )
[X(][X(][X(][X(][X(]
Sorry kids, Space failed again [X(]Mike's not going to buy a ticket
to help you : ) [X(]
Seriously, I hope thosemembers,that would like to take a chance,
it's one of those times, that even losing, is winning.
It's 4 a `Kid !
"We all have to give back, sometimes"
`Grandpa `Space
Thanks for reading my crazy post,
`Space

Old 07-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

if it was a jeff gordon one i would

or maybe i could win it then change it to a jeff gordon one heheheheheheh

Quick Reply: - Make a Wish - Win Dales "3" Monte Carlo : )