General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Mac7504 (Rytek/Superchevy) Monte- Pics!! Lots!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 05:57 PM

What does the guage cluster look like? any cool in there?

Old 07-12-2010, 06:58 PM
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The other SLP Monte is a Red one I believe, I don't think the yellow one ever got registered or sold...

Yes, it is my daily driver and that's the part of the problem...I've spent soo much on maintence & parts that its almost starting to get annoying. (Los Angeles streets are horrible on suspension)... Mind you I have a full BMR setup, GM koni kit setup etc....

Having a "one of" Monte is great but parts are not cheap...and I keep modding to get it how I want (power wise).
Ultimatley, it comes down to sinking more money into her, which I keep doing, or getting a new Camaro and starting new...I for one like the new maro, and the power provided is crazy...

I ride my R6 to work just to take the strain off the Monte but I like to relax on the way home from work, not dodge a bunch of boneheads on the freeway.

I don't have any gauge upgrades..Really doesn't appeal to me...Also, seems like alot of work for LED's....Probably would add a bit more flare though...

Old 07-13-2010, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mac7504
Yeah, I live in Downey. Now your in the IE? What you doing wayy other there???

Well i work out here. and its pretty quiet and nice in the area i live only thing is its boring as hell out here so i do drive down to whittier every now and then but the Pico Rivera sheriffs kind of dont like me down there haha. I use to be out there in Downey all the time off Imperial Highway and fairford when i was younger.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:12 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thats such an amazing car, I love the exterior and interior on it. You dont know what I would do for that carbon fiber
Also your car made me paint my center console silver dont call me a copy cat though lol

Old 07-13-2010, 10:32 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by JAlva
Well i work out here. and its pretty quiet and nice in the area i live only thing is its boring as hell out here so i do drive down to whittier every now and then but the Pico Rivera sheriffs kind of dont like me down there haha. I use to be out there in Downey all the time off Imperial Highway and fairford when i was younger.

I hear you on that, I'm sure its probably really mellow out there, depending... : ))

Awe man, talk about taking it back. I grew up in Pico and Whittier, I still have family in both cities. I pass by Pico once in a while but its gotten even more wild, I won't park my car at a store there. sigh....Imperial and fairford huh? I'm about Paramount and Stewart and Grey...

Last edited by Mac7504; 07-13-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:38 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Thats such an amazing car, I love the exterior and interior on it. You dont know what I would do for that carbon fiber
Also your car made me paint my center console silver dont call me a copy cat though lol

Thank you so much!!!!

Do you have an L67 for trade????haha jk That would just cover the steering wheel, maybe. ahhahah

Awe it's cool man, I'm not that type. Well, unless you get a set of HRE's, Wilwood brakes, MPD hood, and paint your car silver; then we would have to talk....bahahah jk

Old 07-14-2010, 12:12 AM
STILL SLOW
10 Year Member

Ill find you and l67 and deliver it for the dash And Ive already painted the brake calipers different colors on each side haha jk

Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM
15 Year Member

Ok, just install it, wire it, & tune it, then you will have a deal. maybe..hahaha

Man, you pay good attention to detail, not many people realize the two diff tone calipers...

Old 07-14-2010, 05:28 PM

Do you know of anywhere I can read up on these montes? I think there might be one around where I live but do they come in red?? Very nice car BTW...>>

Old 07-14-2010, 06:22 PM
STILL SLOW
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by wht02monte
Do you know of anywhere I can read up on these montes? I think there might be one around where I live but do they come in red?? Very nice car BTW...>>
Originally Posted by Mac7504
The other SLP Monte is a Red one I believe, I don't think the yellow one ever got registered or sold...

And yea I like minor details, I kind of look for them lol.

Quick Reply: Mac7504 (Rytek/Superchevy) Monte- Pics!! Lots!!