General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

The Lot 8-22-10

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 10:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Thumbs up The Lot 8-22-10

Mk guys yup I gotta another thread with tonsss of pics from another event I went to =) soo this past Saturday my throat felt like it was healing up enough to get off the intense pain meds sooo since I was able to drive I thought I'd take the monte to The Lot which is a hugeee meet that I keep missing every month whether it's a family trip or a NASCAR Race I keep missing it & I was tired of it lol. Sooo it start at 6pm, I got there at 7pm & thats when the fun began =) instantly I started taking pics bcuz I wanted to try to get as many cars as possible before my camera starting giving me trouble with it being nighttime & all. Tons of nice cars there, several of them were familiar faces from past shows (I'm slowly making friends with some of them). Cars & trucks of all styles, lots of lots of Mustangs, guess the local forums met up here. It was kind of a rough night because I was having problems talking but I still had a good time. Enjoy the pics! There are 176 pics in the album so have fun checkin them out & sorry for the crappy ones at nighttime, it was very hit or miss it seemed, some of them were great & some of them not so much. But anyway on to the pics =) I'm just gonna post random ones here on the thread..
Pics on Photobucket =)
When I first got there I started out on the other side of the lot...

Thennn I walked over the other side & saw this...& guess what I did...

..I moved over next to my fellow Monte Carlo owner =)

The lil Mazda crew

One word...GORGEOUSSSS!

People were coming in allll night, it was awesome!

Old 08-24-2010, 10:25 PM

My mom swung by for a few with the eclipse, you can kinda see it in the background lol

Super hot Vette!

Awesome lit up engine bay! I was like omg that's soo trippy! Wish I could do that lol

haha check this out! I saw this near the back by a beautiful Pearly White Escalade & was like wth is that?! & the closer I got the more I knew it wasn't a CTS lol it was a freaking STS-V! The first one I have everrr seen in person. I was quite excited...

My favv color that came in the G8, then the orange, then the dark red color =)

The night got a whole lot better when I heard this pull in with only like 30 min left of the meet, I was thinking come this way & park next to us (the montes) but he went to the other side of the lot lol he said he saw it from the highway & decided to drop by lol hopefully he will come next month =)

Old 08-24-2010, 10:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

Very Cool...!

Old 08-24-2010, 10:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

nice pics as always and very funny comments lol

Old 08-25-2010, 07:20 AM
Default car show

...Was wondering, who had my Vette this weekend... LOL

.....I like this this one..........!

Old 08-25-2010, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
I was parked next to this one. I didn't take any pictures, car was a little dusty, it has not been washed since May. I will probably was it before the last Lot for the year in September.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:58 AM

Thanks `Brittany & member's for sharing/posting all your super pictures from the car shows you enter, or attend...
*Example: Like above submissions of awesome `rides : )

I have not had the oppurtunity to get away to go to shows, but that's another reason I really love our forum...and really appreciate the member's that share their experiences and pictures of their cars...

Thank You ~> Thank YOU!!!!!~>4-Sure

Old 08-25-2010, 08:01 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Love the pics. Keep 'em coming so I can live vicariously through you.

Old 08-25-2010, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
nice pics as always and very funny comments lol
lol thanks! I thought I'd try to throw in some funny commentary in there

Originally Posted by nascar43
...Was wondering, who had my Vette this weekend... LOL

.....I like this this one..........!
lol someone went down to Arkansas & stole it for the weekend for this show I guess

Originally Posted by Scooby doo
I was parked next to this one. I didn't take any pictures, car was a little dusty, it has not been washed since May. I will probably was it before the last Lot for the year in September.
Ah-ha! Then I did get a pic of yours, it didn't turn out super clear so I didn't post it up on here but is this it?

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Love the pics. Keep 'em coming so I can live vicariously through you.
lol nicee. Ohh you can expect lots more pics in September, I got lots of shows & meets coming up. Hopefully I can make it to them all lol

Old 08-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Very cool.

Quick Reply: The Lot 8-22-10