General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

lets do a group buy on the SS hood

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Default lets do a group buy on the SS hood

i want this hood but 700 from pfy.com is a lot. how about we try a group buy? anyone interested

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...23_14_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...23_12_full.jpg

Old 06-13-2005, 01:41 AM
Default RE: lets do a group buy on the SS hood

I think I'll pass.....I didn't even want to pay $300 for a carbon fiber hood for my Accord, no way in hell am I gonna pay this much for that hood.

Old 06-13-2005, 02:11 AM

I like the hood, no dobt i would rock it. but 700? F**K THAT! find a better deal, then maybe.

Old 06-13-2005, 02:14 AM

i keep looking but cant find it anywhere else. ill pay the 700 but would much rather pay like 550-600

Old 06-13-2005, 02:15 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

I like the hood, no dobt i would rock it. but 700? F**K THAT! find a better deal, then maybe.
Group buy's don't normally knock off much of the price, depending on how large of a group you can get together. I just have a hard time believing that many people are gonna wanna get in on this, that's alot of cash for a hood w/a hole in it.

Old 06-13-2005, 02:17 AM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

Group buy's don't normally knock off much of the price, depending on how large of a group you can get together. I just have a hard time believing that many people are gonna wanna get in on this, that's alot of cash for a hood w/a hole in it.
I completely agree, i am deffinitely not down with that whole 700 thing, mabe if it was like....a whole butt load cheper. but damn dude, thats too much

Old 06-13-2005, 02:22 AM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

I completely agree, i am deffinitely not down with that whole 700 thing, mabe if it was like....a whole butt load cheper. but damn dude, thats too much
For real! Now if it added a significant amout of power, that'd be a different story, but it's just a dress up item. And I thought the Honda stuff was expensive

Old 06-13-2005, 08:28 AM

belive me i love that hood and think it looks really sharp but the money they want for them and then youhave to pint it on top of that to make it look right on your car. pluse shipping to me here im looking over a grand.

Even living in teh states were talking that much for it to get to you and paint it.
Way to much for just a hood.

then if you want to add the air induction you have to have the cold air kit to so that is a extra cost.

if it was down to like 300.00 i migh tthink of it but not till then
so instead i spent the money on the flames (added cost for paint there to)
i would have to add a replacement on them to.

Old 06-13-2005, 10:44 AM

I wonder why there are not more choices for the Monte? I would like a different hood but I don't like the one's out there just because any hood scoop you see on just about any newer style Monte's are the same. I would want something different IMO....

Anyone good with glass???

TVW