General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Leather seat surfaces

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 11:14 AM
Default Leather seat surfaces

Does anyone sell OEM leather seat covers. I want to replace the worn seat leather with a new set for driver and passenger seat bottoms and backrest.

Old 03-28-2018, 11:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

You may want to check ebay sometimes I have seen them on there, Start with Monte Carlo OEM for the search and see what comes up. If you put to much in the search it won't always show up for what you are seeking.

Old 03-28-2018, 12:59 PM

Thanks I'll check on eBay. The seats aren't real bad, but the leather is too wrinkled. So I figured I try replacing them.
Thanks for your help.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by Blacknitews6
Thanks I'll check on eBay. The seats aren't real bad, but the leather is too wrinkled. So I figured I try replacing them.
Thanks for your help.
here is a tip that an upholster gave a friend of mine. He said to use Baby Oil to soften the seats up.
So I recently acquired a leather interior for my Monte Carlo and I have an additional back seat and front bucket.
So I tried it.
I never thought it would work and to my surprise it came out great. Kind of restored this one area on the top of the back seat.
He says to treat them once a month.
I just wiped it one with a micro fiber rag.