General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

It's Official.... ZZP Visit Monday, the 25th

Old 02-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Default It's Official.... ZZP Visit Monday, the 25th

Check out the sig, everything is bought and sitting there, waiting for install next MONDAY!!!!!! =)

I am extremely excited!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Default RE: It's Official.... ZZP Visit Monday, the 25th

[align=center][/align][align=center]Ok Keegan, you win : ([/align][align=center]Your Monte is faster then Mine : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It'sfun toread the enthusiasm thatyou haveforyour[/align][align=center]futuremod's [/align][align=center]toyour Awesome Monte Carlo SS.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Next Monday will be likeChristmas for you : )[/align][align=center]Please take some pic's & post.[/align][align=center]Oh, one more post to the MCF and you hit[/align][align=center]the 1K Mark[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]and thanks for all your contributions [/align][align=center]to the MCF.[/align][align=center]Wish you a Safe/Fun `Trip,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 02-21-2008, 01:05 PM

That Intimidator is gonna be sweeeter, cuz it is alredy sweet.
Hey Explosive Soundz were you in the Mt. Pocono Area this past weekend like sunday?
I saw that you were from PA I am too.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:24 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

sounds good... it'll be like driving a brand new car now

Old 02-21-2008, 01:47 PM

Love that sig now!!!

Old 02-21-2008, 11:43 PM

ORIGINAL: big_mecho13

That Intimidator is gonna be sweeeter, cuz it is alredy sweet.
Hey Explosive Soundz were you in the Mt. Pocono Area this past weekend like sunday?
I saw that you were from PA I am too.
Thanks for the compliments..

Nope, haven't been anywhere but work, then home, then work, then home. You know the routine.
Love that sig now!!!
Thanks Dan, figured you'd like the sig.. lol

I'm gonna tell you that after The Install cost, as well as the fuel rails, s2 intercooler, etc etc etc for the intercooler (not including tranny) it is gonna run me around 2500 (already prepaid). That includes a dyno tune, and a fuel pump rewire kit, as well as install for my genv, and the inlet turndown, AND cradle spacers...
They also have a pontiac G6 they are gonna loan me for 19 bucks a day, unlimited mileage.. so I'll be around that area for Monday night and Tuesday night at the local holiday inn. Figure if I'm gonna do it, may as well do it right, ya know? and hopefully next winter I will have enough saved up to get a second monte, just a hacker car, and store mine for the winter, esp after I look into getting the XPZ and ported heads. After that, I'm DONE modding. That will be as far as I want to go before I start dropping money for a turbo....

They say they can't let me in there to take pics in progress, but I'm gonna take detailed before pics, and detailed after pics, as well as get a printout of my dyno...

They are guestimating that I'll be pullin around 290-300 at the wheels, as well as low 13's, maybe even high 12's on street tires, and definitely high 12's on slicks... =)

Old 02-22-2008, 02:32 AM

What gears are you getting put in for the tranny?

Old 02-22-2008, 07:13 AM

Not to be a smartass, as I'm still tired and just got off nightshift 6 hours ago... but my sig says what gears I'm getting lol

The reason we DON'T want 3.69's for our car is because they said our cars BLOW through first gear in 3.69's, and then they get laggy for a few seconds in second gear, meaning we loose vital time in accel.....

Old 02-22-2008, 10:25 AM

DOH!!!!!

I can't beleive I missed that.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:38 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Man that is going to be (already is) one, mean Monte Carlo.

Say that "Done" thing?? [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
(I don't believe it)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: It's Official.... ZZP Visit Monday, the 25th