General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Income Tax Plans???

Old 01-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Default Income Tax Plans???

Hey everybody!!! long time no see! I been so busy with school and work things have been really hectic.(my laptop being broke didnt help any either lol)

I don't know about you all but im definitely looking forward to getting my tax return lol I got big plans for my Monte and I cant wait to show her off in the spring. I have been saving for a while now and hopefully with my income tax I can do all the stuff I want. I was just wondering what everybody was going to do with there $$$ So does anybody have any special plans???

Some of my plans:
Window Tint ( got that done last week when I made a trip home to Chicago)
Silver Rally Stripes
Order Center cap for my rims
Get new passenger fender and door repainted
Monte Carlo windshield decal
Flowmaster 40's
Nascar style spoiler(If I can ever find one from a 06-07!!!!!)

Old 01-03-2012, 08:15 PM

Probably gonna save my income tax cash for a new truck that I plan on saving for for a few years, if not probably tint on the monte and some new rims or maybe anothe 12 inch kicker and a bigger amp if I get the grand prix i'm looking at

Old 01-03-2012, 08:30 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Gonna put it twards a vacation lol i need one

Old 01-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i think i am going to save mine this year. if i do spend some i will probably get some Don Rome STBs and a tune for my Monte

Old 01-03-2012, 09:35 PM

already have my mind set up! gonna buy 4 more skar VVX 12s!

Old 01-03-2012, 10:01 PM

Some things i plan on doing this summer is
-new exhaust
-air intake
-not sure what kinda rims i want yet,but rims lol
-slp grill(upper and lower)
-tint
-subs hooked up
-headlight covers,something done to tails
-full interior swap to black and leather!!!!

Old 01-03-2012, 10:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

I'm gonna put a roof on the garage. Now this sounds like a good thing but I dont think the car will fit in it anyway so I'll still be parking outside. The city says I have to do it. There may be a little money spent on the monte tho if I can talk the wife into it.

Old 01-03-2012, 10:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
i think i am going to save mine this year. if i do spend some i will probably get some Don Rome STBs and a tune for my Monte

Damn fine idear. I'm wanting the don rome bars like you wouldn't believe, but can't bring myself to spend that much on the bars AND the brackets to mount them

Originally Posted by lougreen03
I'm gonna put a roof on the garage. Now this sounds like a good thing but I dont think the car will fit in it anyway so I'll still be parking outside. The city says I have to do it. There may be a little money spent on the monte tho if I can talk the wife into it.

IDK how much it would end up costing for supplies, but at least it's easy enough to do on your own. Graba couple buddies and a case or two on a boring weekend and BAM! you've got yourself a new roof

as for me...i found a set of roof rails for the monte and unfortunately the rest is either gonna be saved or used to help jess and i move. i feel so old saying i'm gonna save it, but it's usually not a bad idea...just a boring one

Old 01-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by Jester_20
Damn fine idear. I'm wanting the don rome bars like you wouldn't believe, but can't bring myself to spend that much on the bars AND the brackets to mount them

IDK how much it would end up costing for supplies, but at least it's easy enough to do on your own. Graba couple buddies and a case or two on a boring weekend and BAM! you've got yourself a new roof

as for me...i found a set of roof rails for the monte and unfortunately the rest is either gonna be saved or used to help jess and i move. i feel so old saying i'm gonna save it, but it's usually not a bad idea...just a boring one
I have been trying to find a set used. Usually find the for like 90$. Im always just a little late on the sales tho and miss out

Old 01-03-2012, 10:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

i can never find any used ones for sale. I've been looking on clubgp craigslist and ebay whenever i think about it, but never have any luck

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Income Tax Plans???