General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

I'm trying to find a good price on 07 rally stripes

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Default I'm trying to find a good price on 07 rally stripes

I got an 07 monte about 1 year ago. i have put in an MTX 15" comp sub now i want to put on the rally stripes. i went to the GM dealership My dad works at and the place i got the car from. they wantABOUT $1000 DOLLARS(thats insider price real price 1,200)I just said you got to be Fing sh#@%ng me. man im 23 years old im not going to spend 1000 bucks on a sticker.

well to get to my point im looking for an online store that might make rip off rally stripes that look the same for more then half the cost of the GM ones. My car is dark silver so im looking for black.

if it comes down to it i just might go to a local decal place and get them to make it. They should have made put the stripes on all the 07 i think the look to sick

thanks for the help every one

Old 09-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Default RE: I'm trying to find a good price on 07 rally stripes

There is these... http://www.autotrimdesign.net/detail...H4__28057.html
You can find them on eBay for cheaper every so often. I had mine drawn, cut, and installed for $100. Not the best quality but you do get what you pay for and I'm just waiting for the $2k to get my paint done up. The estimates I got ranged between $100 - $500, I'd say go check out some local sign/graphics shops and they can usually do them up just how you want.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Default RE: I'm trying to find a good price on 07 rally stripes

yea i asked for same and was told round the same as u did(the real price that is), and had i been able to order my monte(ss) i was gonna get it from factory i think it was like 400 to 500 dollar option (was a week late on ordering, i went in like very end june begiining of july and was like week late so i had the dealer do a dealer trade for a ss that i could live with). my dad who used to sell chevys knows a striper who will do it for a good price and so happenes to be the same guy the dealer sales mngr gave me as well so ill give him a call and ill find out how much he gonna do it for but im in no rush not til next summer pointless with winter coming up... also i wanted more options on my stripes colors other than gm'ssilver or black.. but yea go figure more than 1200 for 5 pieces of tape that heck ill do it myself hood be hard but trunk be easy..