General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

If only the font was different

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Default If only the font was different

This is a pretty cool mod, I'm gonna keep looking for one w/the 6th gen font. It's a decal that goes over the 3rd brake light, pretty cool stuff!

Old 06-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Default RE: If only the font was different

I found one! I'm gonna get it and put a few coats of nightshades on it to tone the chrome down a bit

Old 06-12-2005, 05:00 PM

is that a sticker or is it actuall metal on there?
if it is metal it will reduce your light out put alot. But i like the way it looks on there

Old 06-12-2005, 05:20 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

is that a sticker or is it actuall metal on there?
if it is metal it will reduce your light out put alot. But i like the way it looks on there
it's a chrome sticker

I'm not worried about reduced light output from this brake lamp, if they can't see the other two glaring brake lights on either side of it then I guess im in trouble.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:31 PM

yeah true but then i figured a guy could see my car ina parking lot and not beat the hell out of the sid eof it witha sing LOL

but i agree.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:42 PM

yeah true but then i figured a guy could see my car ina parking lot and not beat the hell out of the sid eof it witha sing LOL

but i agree.
the sign falling over and hitting your car was just luck(or lack of) Maybe nextime you'll find a better parking spot

Old 06-12-2005, 06:15 PM

I actually have one similar to the one on top on my car, except it says SS as well. If you look hard enough at the pictures you might be able to see it. sort of. Its a decently thick vinyl. it completely blacks out everything except for the words, it looks pretty cool. It's really sticky, so if you put it on yourself, be carefull to make sure its perfectly lined up first, i botched mine pretty bad and now it wont come off. but it still looks good though.

Old 06-12-2005, 07:09 PM

i didt park right under the sing i was actually about 5-10 foot away from it.

but most folks dont thnk that a sing will be hit by a fool and you really dont expect them to travel 5-10 foot to hit the car.

but i guess anythign can happen

as far as far as finding parking over here if you caon find a better spot and still be with in ten mles let me know. Teh one thing they dont have over here at all is parking

Old 06-12-2005, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

I actually have one similar to the one on top on my car, except it says SS as well. If you look hard enough at the pictures you might be able to see it. sort of. Its a decently thick vinyl. it completely blacks out everything except for the words, it looks pretty cool. It's really sticky, so if you put it on yourself, be carefull to make sure its perfectly lined up first, i botched mine pretty bad and now it wont come off. but it still looks good though.
your's is like the one pictured first,right? Yeah, I seen those. Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure as best I can that it's lined up right.

Old 06-12-2005, 07:18 PM

i didt park right under the sing i was actually about 5-10 foot away from it.

but most folks dont thnk that a sing will be hit by a fool and you really dont expect them to travel 5-10 foot to hit the car.

but i guess anythign can happen

as far as far as finding parking over here if you caon find a better spot and still be with in ten mles let me know. Teh one thing they dont have over here at all is parking
I was giving you a hard time bro, relax

Quick Reply: If only the font was different