General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

i need to borrow a dollar for gas to start my monte carlo

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Default i need to borrow a dollar for gas to start my monte carlo

my tank is always on empty

it's like every time i drive the damn monte carlo
the tank becomes empty

[align=center]dan magdowski was here[&o][:-][8D][&:][>:][X(][:-][][:'(]
[hr][ul][*]
[/ul] [/align]

Old 12-20-2008, 11:07 PM
Default RE: i need to borrow a dollar for gas to start my monte carlo

really just a dollar??????

Old 12-20-2008, 11:14 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

so you joined our forum to bum gas money? i hope the moderators deal with you appropriatly...

Old 12-21-2008, 02:13 AM

dont worry ill deal with him the mods dont have to...hopefully this is a joke cuz noone is gonna donate money cuz ur jsut bein a stupid ***, seriously im gonna go to a stang forum and say hey i dont ahve any money can u all donate a dollar? that would really help. that is just f***in dumb...heres a thought go get urself a job and EARN money u lazy *****, and also y would ur first post b to ask for money we dont know u and in ur first post uve managed to **** an entire forum off with ur stupidity. so go somewhere else and b a douche cuz we dont want ur stupid *** here. in fact y dont u send all of us a dollar since u have managed to waste our time with ur dumbass post. if this was ment to b a joke then tell us and disregard this...otherwise just get the f*** out

Old 12-21-2008, 05:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

^^^WHAT HE SAID!^^^

Old 12-21-2008, 06:10 AM

ORIGINAL: danmagdowski

my tank is always on empty

it's like every time i drive the damn monte carlo
the tank becomes empty
[align=center]dan magdowski was here[&o][:-][8D][&:][>:][X(][:-][][:'(]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Dan from the MotorCity,[/align][align=center]Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family Forum.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This is a Stress/Free/Zone.[/align][align=center]Your first post does not make a good first impression, but we[/align][align=center]realize that many are under extensive stress in these [/align][align=center]difficult times for many.[X(] We hope that you were only trying[/align][align=center]to be funny, or that you over indulged in illegal substances ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sure hope you find the $`s that you need, but most here[/align][align=center]on the MCF have to give `up for the things in life they need/want/desire.[/align][align=center]Wish you good luck & a Happy Holidays[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You & that KidSpace should get a `life 4-$ure : )[/align][align=center]Help YouSelf 2 the below [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]From the MCF RestRoom [/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align]

Old 12-21-2008, 06:21 AM

i got a dollar .please guys be nice ........

hey come get the dollar im in canada......when you get here ill give you the dollar............NOT HAHAHAHA

maybe its someone that drives a 4cylinder and thinks our cars are ****ty on gas........

next time you put gas in it make sure you fill it up/....

i see some asswipes at teh gas pumps sometimes adding 10 dollars of gas .where the fawk does that take you ?.....

Old 12-21-2008, 06:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

I go through 2-3 tanks or more EVERY WEEK! It's part of having a JOB and WORKING so you can PAY for things like GAS and car payments and insurance and ......

Old 12-21-2008, 08:00 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]MCF Security Division is presently doing[/align][align=center]a search/validation of your email address.[/align][align=center]We should have your address soon.[/align][align=center]The local police stated that your babysitter must have[/align][align=center]let you on your parents computer again.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Danny L Magdowski

Clinton Township, MI

Matthew D Magdowski

View Details [/align][align=center]Possible - Security still checking[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-21-2008, 10:54 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

ORIGINAL: manny
i see some asswipes at teh gas pumps sometimes adding 10 dollars of gas .where the fawk does that take you ?.....
Hey now, I can fill my car on 20 and if i only have a half tank and im going on a longer trip, im sticking in $10 lol. Thats a good 170 miles in the monte

Quick Reply: i need to borrow a dollar for gas to start my monte carlo