General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

I found another good source for MC's

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 03:35 AM
Default I found another good source for MC's

Check it out!

http://www.milzymotorsports.com/

Old 06-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Default RE: I found another good source for MC's

Nice find. They even have some 3400 parts....

Old 06-15-2005, 11:59 AM

I didn't know where to put this so here it is. I saw an MC SS the other day that was silver like TVW's. On the sides and back where it had the red Monte Carlo SS emblems, the owner had taken the Monte Carlo part off and left just the SS. I thought it looked pretty good. Kinda subtle change, but noticable. I would do it to mine, but my car is red and the red emblems are not that noticable. I am thinking about doing it and changing the color of the SS emblems.

Old 06-15-2005, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: tvanwinklehome

Nice find. They even have some 3400 parts....

Yezzurr!!

And I have heard alot of good feedback on Milzy's stuff, which is also a plus!

Old 06-15-2005, 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: rchurch

I didn't know where to put this so here it is. I saw an MC SS the other day that was silver like TVW's. On the sides and back where it had the red Monte Carlo SS emblems, the owner had taken the Monte Carlo part off and left just the SS. I thought it looked pretty good. Kinda subtle change, but noticable. I would do it to mine, but my car is red and the red emblems are not that noticable. I am thinking about doing it and changing the color of the SS emblems.
I would suggest painting the SS black, what do you think? I think that would look clean, just having the SS instead of the whole "Monte Carlo SS" Just make sure you line it up right before you stick it to the car!

Old 06-15-2005, 03:17 PM

Man, your right, the Monte Carlo SS script on your car does not show up well at all.

I'll have to play around with mine to see what it will look like with the script removed.

Good suggestion.....

TVW

Old 06-15-2005, 03:19 PM

And I have heard alot of good feedback on Milzy's stuff, which is also a plus!

Milzy is pretty well known in the racing world...

Old 06-16-2005, 01:10 AM

ORIGINAL: tvanwinklehome

Man, your right, the Monte Carlo SS script on your car does not show up well at all.

I'll have to play around with mine to see what it will look like with the script removed.

Good suggestion.....

TVW
Thanks, but I can't take credit for it. rchurch mentioned seeing a MC with this done to it previously in this thread.

Old 06-16-2005, 02:39 AM

Now I still have the MC script on the back, but not on the side, I want people behind me to know what is in front of them, lol. check this out, if ou want to change the color, get some goo gone and some dental floss. spray the goo gone all over the badging and then just run the dental floss behind it, it will come off in a cinch. then just paint it and give it a few layers of good outdoor clear coat, then you can use 3M tape or epoxy to put them back on. works like a charm.

Old 06-16-2005, 10:53 AM

you can also use just the dental floss if you want but you will have to peel the glue off the car. just use it like a saw

dont damage the car or the emblem andthe tape they use comes off rather easy

I just have to remove what was left of the one on my pax side from when the fool threw the sing at my car last week.

But im getting a new set for that side bothe the SS and the script.

If any of you have a extr side scrip you dont want ill be interasted in them
dont car what color they are. LOL need one i can drill holes in to

Quick Reply: I found another good source for MC's