Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   Hot Rod Magazine's 1st Article on MCF Member Bahdeets "Monster" 2007 Monte Carlo SS (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/hot-rod-magazines-1st-article-mcf-member-bahdeets-monster-2007-monte-carlo-ss-28335/)

GrayGhost1951 07-06-2022 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE (Post 326542)
:congrats: Outstanding! :congrats:

You sold the 03? Ready for a Supercharged 05?

wht02monte 08-01-2022 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by GrayGhost1951 (Post 729596)

Lol youre a salesman at heart I can tell!

bumpin96monte 08-01-2022 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by GrayGhost1951 (Post 729596)

Originally Posted by wht02monte (Post 729788)
Lol youre a salesman at heart I can tell!

I get trying to sell stuff, I just dont know if bumping a dead decade old thread to peddle it to someone who hasn't logged in in literally 6 years is the right way to go about it...

wht02monte 08-01-2022 09:25 AM

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/monteca...359c4dfbb2.jpg

Originally Posted by bumpin96monte (Post 729789)
I get trying to sell stuff, I just dont know if bumping a dead decade old thread to peddle it to someone who hasn't logged in in literally 6 years is the right way to go about it...

I think there may have been some confusion here. This topic showed up at the bottom of the RWD thread. I myself thought it was part of it actually. He probably did the same as me, scrolled straight to the bottom and I guess it scrolls into another topic thats similar.

bumpin96monte 08-01-2022 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by wht02monte (Post 729790)
I think there may have been some confusion here. This topic showed up at the bottom of the RWD thread. I myself thought it was part of it actually. He probably did the same as me, scrolled straight to the bottom and I guess it scrolls into another topic thats similar.

Just as a FYI, you can turn that off in your user options. Its all the way at the bottom of the list 'enable related threads'.

wht02monte 08-01-2022 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by bumpin96monte (Post 729792)
Just as a FYI, you can turn that off in your user options. Its all the way at the bottom of the list 'enable related threads'.

Did not know that..

GrayGhost1951 08-01-2022 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Monte SSV (Post 349226)
The intercooler, low temperature radiator and diverter valve are all done - and the tech was finishing up the coolant tank and ice box in the trunk today and probably this weekend - then everything will have to be pressure tested for leaks. He will also test for temperature differentials in the system while running to make sure everything is working correctly. I will be there August 15th and that will be the first day I drive it.

Be sure and bed the brakes! Did I mention bedding the brakes? Make sure you bed the brakes.....

bumpin96monte 08-01-2022 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by wht02monte (Post 729793)
Did not know that..

That was one that drove me nuts. I get on here at least once a week and we don't really have a bunch of new threads each day - so I don't really have an interest in seeing other related posts that I've almost certainly already seen at some point.

I could see someone new to the platform / this forum liking it, but it definitely wasn't for me due to the issue you mentioned (scrolling too far / out of the thread you thought you were in). So I dug through to see if there was a setting for it.

Originally Posted by GrayGhost1951 (Post 729794)
Be sure and bed the brakes! Did I mention bedding the brakes? Make sure you bed the brakes.....

As mentioned above, youre still replying to a decade old thread. As a tip - each post should have a time / date stamp next to it. Thatll generally tip you off as to if you're still in the 2022 thread you thought you were in or not.

GrayGhost1951 08-02-2022 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by bumpin96monte (Post 729796)
That was one that drove me nuts. I get on here at least once a week and we don't really have a bunch of new threads each day - so I don't really have an interest in seeing other related posts that I've almost certainly already seen at some point.

I could see someone new to the platform / this forum liking it, but it definitely wasn't for me due to the issue you mentioned (scrolling too far / out of the thread you thought you were in). So I dug through to see if there was a setting for it.

As mentioned above, youre still replying to a decade old thread. As a tip - each post should have a time / date stamp next to it. Thatll generally tip you off as to if you're still in the 2022 thread you thought you were in or not.

I thought I was replying to the "It's happening" thread on the new Monte Carlo RWD. My mistake.