General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Holy Camaro Batman!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i love how they did the rally style instrimunt panels, it works very nicely to bring some retro flavor into the interior. love the droptop, too, i cannot beleive its original.

and space, i think pretty much everyone who looks at this thred will love & wanna drive the yenko, i know i do! good taste

Old 04-25-2009, 08:07 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

My Fiance is friends with 2 guys who own Hugger Orange '69 Yenkos. One is bolt off restored and was featured at Chevy Vettefest in Chicago last year. The other guy (who owns the white RS) has an semi-restored Hugger Orange one that he drag races! He also owns an unrestored REAL '69 Z28. You guys though I had a cool garage - but you should see these other guy's garages. They would blow mine away LOL! My Fiance is very lucky to have very cool loyal friends (who owns lots of rare 1st gen Camaros LOL!)

Old 04-25-2009, 08:13 PM

Wish I knew people close by with such awesome garages like the ones you guys are talking about...

I saw that Yenko there and wondered if it was a real one, then read the text. I wanna drive

Old 04-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by AwsomeSS
My Fiance is friends with 2 guys who own Hugger Orange '69 Yenkos. One is bolt off restored and was featured at Chevy Vettefest in Chicago last year. The other guy (who owns the white RS) has an semi-restored Hugger Orange one that he drag races! He also owns an unrestored REAL '69 Z28. You guys though I had a cool garage - but you should see these other guy's garages. They would blow mine away LOL! My Fiance is very lucky to have very cool loyal friends (who owns lots of rare 1st gen Camaros LOL!)
LOVE a hugger orange camaro, or nova for that matter
i hear ya on the "friends with awsome stables", got a few who i look at their gradges and cannot understand why they actully choose NOT to live in them, lol. me, i get giddy when i can walk all the way around my buick in our 1 bay gradge. i think i would go into cardiac arrest if i had a place for the monte!

Old 04-25-2009, 11:52 PM

Wow Chevy has definitly blown the Mustang and Challenger out of the water with retro styling!!! It is such a blast from the past and at same time so futuristic looking. I am completely shocked you got to see one in person!!! I just hope chevy gets on the ball and launches the Z28 very soon, even though 300hp is great for the v6 models coming out!!!! Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Old 04-26-2009, 07:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Hjeh Hykpmi le BJJJJJJJJJJJD!!!

please stand by, were having technical difficulties....

Sorry. I had to clean the drool from my key board. Lets try this again..

That Camaro is BAAAAAAAD!!

GM finally got it right. Whats not to love. The styling is one the mark. From the Yenco inspired Shadow Mask, to the dials on the radio. Staring at the face of the car, it looks MEAN. It looks like its going to be eating little imports for lunch.

When this thing hits this area, its going to be the 60's all over again. Camaro VS Challenger. Camaro VS Mustang. And when they line up, the only thing the Camaro will be saying is, "Do you feel lucky punk? Well, Do Ya".

Once i get my 6th Gen Monte, i'll be saving up for a Camaro. There goes my paycheck again.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

AWESOME Amy! GREAT pics of some GREAT Chevys! You were luck yo drive such a fine car, and yes, your B/F is lucky to have great friends with great cars to share with.

Old 04-26-2009, 04:35 PM

me likey

Old 04-27-2009, 08:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Black 2SS/RS with silver hockey stripes with a red-pin along the top the of stripe PLEASE AND THANK YOU

I will have my family of black SS's one day (it's my dream and goal)

Old 04-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

My GOD that yellow Yenko is unreal. I would give anything for that car!

Quick Reply: Holy Camaro Batman!