General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Headlights....What do ya think?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Default RE: Headlights....What do ya think?

If you look at Spaces post and see how black they look on that silver Monte...I was thinking they would really look good on my Black Monte.

I am real reluctant though i bought some of those clear chrome lights for my truck and i am not pleased with them... Probably due to the fact I bought them cheap on EBay and you get what you pay for. So I am Looking for a brand that someone has and is genuinely happy with the quality of the parts.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:13 AM

I agree, you get what you pay for. I installed them on mine, and got the quality chrome bulbs, and they turn heads. Tonight I had a few mustang guys compliment me on the headlights...

Pics coming in a few seconds

Old 11-29-2007, 01:15 AM

After my tint job, and my fall wash and clean...

Old 11-29-2007, 01:30 AM

And a second one... :-)

Old 11-29-2007, 01:40 AM

Wow, I feel like a post *****...

If you do decide to go with the ones from PFYC, like I did, you will not be sorry. Install took 4 minutes, if that. They fit perfect, and then all you need is a TORX bit to adjust them up and down at night... WELL worth the money.. Believe me...

Old 11-29-2007, 08:31 PM

Thanks for the Info they Look great! there are on my list for spring... its cold up here in the pacific northwest car projects in the parking lot of an apartment complex are not fun. Plus more funds in the spring I just got that SLP grille buts its 30 degrees outside im waiting for a good day to paint and put it on!

Old 11-30-2007, 09:52 AM

Those headlights arent even a 5 minute project, piece of cake, if funds are an issue, I can understand, but you could change the headlights on your way to work... there are two clips that you pull up on, and it releases the headlight... piece of cake :-)

Old 11-30-2007, 07:55 PM

First off ExplossiveSound I have to tell you that looks DAMN GOOD on your car. I have been thinking about getting these for sometime now. And actually if you wait you can find these on Ebay with the clear corners, I see them on there every once in a while. I just dont know if it would look cool on my silver SS or not.

Old 11-30-2007, 07:56 PM

O and hey what is the TORX bit that you are talking about, incase I do get them

Old 12-01-2007, 11:20 AM

Thanks for the compliment =)

This is what the Torx system is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664

They are used in the automotive industry alot.. You can buy a bit set for under 10 bucks...

Quick Reply: Headlights....What do ya think?