General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.
View Poll Results: Have you ever rode in the back seat of your Monte Carlo ?
Never
46.15%
Yes, once
19.23%
Lots of times
11.54%
I have ridden shotgun only : )
23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

>Have you ever rode in the back seat of your Monte Carlo>?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 01:16 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up April 8th Birthday 2 `Josh, Member's send him $'s (LOL)

Hi `Josh, thanks for your post & it's great that you are the main driver.

I seen that you have a birthday coming `up next month (WoW, the Big 18 & a legal adult )...I hope that you remind family & friends
that you would prefer gift certificates for Mod's for your Monte (LOL) Are you looking 4ward to being an adult ?

I was, but now I wish I was back in my teens & playing on the beach everyday (I worked then, but it was at or around the beach) Now,
life isn't a `Beach (LOL)...

Old 03-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Never have I risen in the back seat. Id like to stand outside while someone else drove it though, so I could hear what it sounds like. Drinking in my car is ok, eat in is case by case. But anyone spills anything and they are banned from eating or drinking in there again. And no one EVER smokes in my car.

Dub, iv found that back seat to be quiet appropriately sized for all sorts of things

Old 03-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Monte of the Month -- December 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Josh, thanks for your post & it's great that you are the main driver.

I seen that you have a birthday coming `up next month (WoW, the Big 18 & a legal adult )...I hope that you remind family & friends
that you would prefer gift certificates for Mod's for your Monte (LOL) Are you looking 4ward to being an adult ?
Ahh, yes, the big 1-8! It'll be weird not being MCF's Young Gun anymore! Looking forward to the new opportunities, not so much the added bills and responsibility...bleh Already lookin' into a few 18+ activities, like getting tatted up and lookin' at a rental!

iv found that back seat to be quiet appropriately sized for all sorts of things
Like polishing the seat and wiring the subs?!?! haha!

Last edited by Monroe; 03-04-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ..Scar'lette..
Like polishing the seat and wiring the subs?!?! haha!
Haha its almost a shame to use those seats with how clean and pristine they are

Old 03-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
Default Oh HECK No!!! :no-no:

If a Mechanic works on my YellaJAC, then they get to Test Drive her. Other than that, The Mrs.. But she says the car is too big for her and if I can drive, she won't. Not even her car.
I don't trust anyone to drive my Baby and keep her safe. The only time I would be in the back seat is to Clean her, install a stereo or because the work I'm doing to her requires it. She's my Monte. The Drivers seat is her Throne, and I am her King!!!!!

Last edited by JC Colon; 03-04-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:22 PM

Let my gf drive it once, popped my tire in my ls4, never again. Never in the back seat and I rarely allow people to eat, and if i do its cause i like you. Other than that, no one smokes, drinks, or eats in my baby. And wifey barely drives her cause shes scared of her LOL.

Old 03-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Only time i've been in the back seat is to clean. Fun fact, the 97 has more room getting in and out of the back seat than the 04. One or 2 people drove my 97, can't remember if anyone drove my 04. If anyone it was my parents. Eating and drinking are allowed in my cars, i do it. I'm leary of others doing it though. Smoking was ok in the 97, no way in the 04.

Old 03-04-2014, 04:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

That's an easy one to answer....
I was the only driver ever to sit in the "Driver seat" until I met Liz...
Once we moved in together after dating for a year ... I let her drive it a good number of times... with and without me. As a matter of fact it was her daily driver to and from work for over 9 yrs. Nor I or anyone else has ever ridden in the back seat... I don't see that happening anytime in the near future... Since now she is basically a show and go vehicle for me again. It will no longer be a "Daily" driver... EVER! ....

Lizzy and I have had a cpl meals driving down the road while traveling in it..
with out incident.. Unfortunately I still smoke... I use to smoke in it quite regularly... However, now that I have decided to only use as a show, drive or cruise with it... I will no longer Smoke in it... I'm still working on the quit smoking thing... I hope I can make it happen sooner than later!...
My goal is to ultimately quit before the first meet and greet of the season.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

No one never in back seat. My wife drives if I have a few beers with buddys at car shows witch is most of the time got to have a beer at a show.Lucky she don't drink.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I never rode in the back. On road trips with the wife driving I have dropped the back seats to dig through the trunk while she drives. That's right - no seatbelt!

But I'm actually not that shy about letting others drive the BudChev - at least with me in it shotgun. The wife doesn't feel very comfortable driving it cuz if she screws anything up (and she has) I don't let her live it down too easy. I make sure she feels shame

Quick Reply: >Have you ever rode in the back seat of your Monte Carlo>?