General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

- GM Black Box - They know how U `Drive ? ? -

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 06:40 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - GM Black Box - They know how U `Drive ? ? -

[align=center][/size][/align][align=center]GM Black Box[/align][align=center][/size][/color][/align][align=center][size=4]Read below articles/information on what is[/align][align=center]recorded in that Secret Box hidden in your GM Vehicles[/font][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We are watching your every move : )[/align][align=center]and it's all X-Rated `Space : )

gm black box, air bag, airbag crash data, vetronix cdr bosch crash data retrieval, 2011 NHTSA mandate, ntsb, ebay, google, owners manual, air bag crash data, automotive, car, auto black box, black boxes,air bag deployment crash data, airbag safety, air bags, airbagblack box, auto black box data retrieval, air bag blog, car accident reconstruction,truck accident investigation,airbag testing, air bag reset, EDR, event data recorder, truck airbag, pick up, silverado, pickup air bag,gm van, pontiac, saturn,cadillac, black boxes,airbag black box, car black box crash data, auto, automobile,airbag, air bag, air bags,delphi sdm, general motors, sdm, corvette, camaro,z28,oldsmobile, buick, chevrolet, airbag deployment, airbag, air bag event data recorder, car wreck data, airbag injuries, airbag injury,crash dta retrieval, vetronix CDR,air bag crash dataretrieval,recall, chevy,recall, recalls, general motors, SDM, GM Tech 1, GM Tech 2, Tech 2, b 001, trouble code b1001, scanner, FDR, CDR toolkit, chevrolet, air bag deployment, SIR, sensing diagnostic module,delta-v, yahoo, accident, crash,collision,crash data recorder, speed, vehicle, seat belt,avoidance, low speed,rear end,insurance,[/font][/font][/font]
[/color][/align][align=center][color=#000000][/font][/align][align=center]

[color=#000000][size=4]Air bagdeployment 'black box' SDM / EDR crash data recovery for 1994 and newer GM andSaturnvehicles using the Vetronixcrash data retrieval tool.[/font][/font][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

GM air bag SDM / event data recorder module, Vetronix CDR tool, Hewlett Packard laptop displaying actual air bag crash data. ©[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][font=verdana,geneva][align=center]Logan Diagnostic offersair bag deployment crash data retrieval via the air bagSDMmodule for General Motors (GM) and Saturn vehicles. This can only be done using theVetronix crash data retrieval tool (CDR)and a PC. We can offer a report on the stored crash data in the air bag SDM module recorder (aka the'black box', EDR orevent data recorder). The air bag SDM recorder can offer extremely important vehicle data in the final 5 seconds leading up to an accident event.[/b][/align][font=verdana,geneva,arial

Old 06-23-2007, 06:57 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: - GM Black Box - They know how U `Drive -

Members, post your thoughts/comments
on the use of the Black Box ?
Are you glad that your Monte Carlo has one ?
Is Big Brother Watching you ?
Please post....Thanks...

Old 06-23-2007, 08:43 AM

I think people are going to look at this both ways Space

The first way will be,
If its not my fault I use this to prove it.

The second way will be
If its my fault, it can be used against you

Ford has been doing the samething

Old 06-23-2007, 08:53 AM

Damn I'm glad they know I always use my signals and always stop at red lights and stop signs [8D]maybe they will send me a good driver award. Only if they look past the speeding.

Old 06-23-2007, 08:55 AM

wouldn't the court have to get a search warrant to recover the black box. because technically it would be in the ownership of the person that owns the car. am i right?

Old 06-23-2007, 10:10 PM

the car or the sdm could be considered evidence. but hey, it's not like its gunnu lie.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:30 PM

eh, just unplug it...

Old 06-26-2007, 04:53 PM

Doesn't bother me one way or the other. I've never heard it being used as evidance before.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 AM

As far as the ownership of the "black Box" goes if your car is totaled out the the insurance company would own the car and black box, they could then use it to raise your rates up if it was detrimned to be your fault. just a thought.

Mike.

Old 06-27-2007, 03:35 AM

IMHO if you don't drive like an idiot you have nothing to fear. Just my .02 worth.

Quick Reply: - GM Black Box - They know how U `Drive ? ? -