General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Ever think your car looks evil?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 05:27 AM
Thumbs up Happy New Year EnZo `Brock

Maybe it's not the car that is Evil ?, Maybe it's the owner & not the car?
Maybe ?

Whose in Control of You ?

Last edited by Space; 12-31-2011 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I had a girlfriend named Christine back in HIgh School. Once I got to know her she made the car seem tame.

I think The Car looked much more evil.

And then there's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty

Old 12-31-2011, 08:04 AM

LoL `Mike,
Great post/evil car's/comments ~> LOL
Found the below on the Web
FinalGear's Most Evil-looking cars
Jalopnik just came out with their top 10 list of Evil-Looking cars, but I think it could be better.... So we should make our own.

Here is their list:

Originally Posted by Jalopnik
http://jalopnik.com/5071242/the-ten-...s-of-all-time)

10.) Mercury Marauder

Hearkening back to the good ol' days, the Mercury Marauder is one of the few modern cars to appeal to the dark side. Based on the same Panther platform that underpins countless Crown Vic police cars, the sight of one of these sends chills down the spine, and when you throw in the blacked-out windows, grille, headlights, taillights and pillars you end up with one spooky sled. There's a reason why the CIA and the Feds ordered up a bunch of Marauders.

9.) Plymouth Satellite

If, like the eponymous movie wants us to believe, cars have personalities, then the Plymouth Satellite is a scary zombie. At the very least, a ghost-white one with a little rust and a missing bumper is the perfect car for a zombie crew to jump in and use to terrorize the locals. Wait? Zombie drivers? We just came up with the best movie idea. Someone call Spielberg.

8.) Buick Roadmaster Station Wagon

In a decade defined by optimism, there was something deeply pessimistic about the nineties-era Buick Roadmaster. Built on the same b-body platform as a number of other GM wagons, the Roadmaster has an angry stature amplified by the long, mean nose and partially-covered rear wheels. Powered by a version of the 5.7-liter LT1 V8 used in the Corvette, a black Roadmaster wagon has the power to chase down lost souls and the room to store them. Paging the Grim Reaper. [Photo: StationWagon.com]

7.) Avanti II SportCoupe

We always thought a Studebaker Avanti coupe would have made a better batmobile than a Futura. With nary a straight line to be found, a tail end that abruptly comes to an end and a chrome bumper that looks like it has a pair of fangs we wonder if this isn't what Dracula drives when he turns into a bat. Combine that with those empty eyes and we doubt this spooky SportCoupe could see its own reflection in its shiny moon wheel covers.

6.) Lincoln Continental Mark III

Few vehicles bring the promise of misadventure and doom than a Lincoln Mark III. Squelch on a bet? A bookie in a Mark III is going to show up at your door and throw you onto the 16 acres of hood real estate. Drop a dime on a gangster? A dude named Tony and his friends Anthony and Anton will be happy to make room for you — in the trunk. Unlike the softer, luxurious luxury cars of the era, the Mark III clearly states that it means business. All black and chrome with those covered headlights, this Lincoln is prepared for stealthy mayhem. [Photo: SeriousWheels.com]

5.) Alfa Romeo Montreal

If Vader tools around in a GNX and the reaper has a Roadmaster wagon then Satan himself drives around in an Alfa Romeo Montreal. Don't let the name fool you: The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he was a Canadian. As Dante will tell you, the Antichrist is clearly an Italian guy and we don't imagine that his unholiness would drive around in a Ferrari. There's no doubt the Montreal's evil-looking grimace, angry NACA duct and 1970s Italian dependability make it the perfect car for lapping the eighth circle of Hell.

4.) Plymouth Valiant V-200

For your classier demon there's not much better than a Plymouth Valiant V200. From its demonically styled grille to the creepy fender chrome, the Valiant V-200 is ghoulishly awesome. The creepiest feature on the car, and on nearly any car, is the trunk, which appears to include the door to the underworld. Though this feature is actually for the spare tire, it looks like a portable gate to Hell.

3.) Porsche 917

Though we think of Porsches as small and sleek sports cars, the Porsche 917 is something of an outlier. Though fast and wonderful, it looks like a giant scary monster come down from the hills to eat the villagers. The sloping wings, huge inlet and bulky styling are more Frankenstein than Frankfurt. The 917/20, a.k.a. the "Pink Pig", is perhaps the most frightening of them all. From most angles it looks like a stitched-together bird-pig-man hybrid. Run, run for your lives from the Trufflehunter of Züffenhausen!

2.) Monte Carlo S.S. = Owner: EnZo Brock ~> from Nubraska (?) <~We are not sure ?

1.) Rolls Royce Phantom Jonckheere

The single most frightening looking car in history also has one of the most spine-tingling names of any car. The Rolls Royce Phantom Jonckheere Coupe may be one of the finest automobiles built, but we fear the person who actually drives around in one of these. Built without concern for cost or common sense in the 1920s, the history of the car is somewhat murky but we wouldn't be surprised if it spent some time in Transylvania. From the rear three-quarter view it actually looks like Dracula's cape flowing in the wind. And on the inside? A blood red, entirely made of the finest materials. If you're ever invited inside make sure to bring a wooden stake with you.

I think we can make a better list.

Old 12-31-2011, 10:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

Never realized it, but that's the were-car that bender turns into on futurama LOL

Old 12-31-2011, 10:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ah hahha that is the same car bender turned into. As far as evil i think one forgotton item would be the truck from the movie "Duel"

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 12-31-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:11 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Looks like I'm staring at a PokeMon :P
Your face is a Pokemon! XD

Haha this thread cracks me up, I love Bender by the way.

A long with that car, this semi was also in Maximum overdrive.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:19 PM

Glad the Marauder made that list, those are badass!

...I've been told I look like a Charizard.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:26 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Glad the Marauder made that list, those are badass!

...I've been told I look like a Charizard.
The Marauder is amazing. And I've been told I look like Brock

Old 12-31-2011, 01:18 PM

Ha! those were the years.

...he loved the girls. I don't blame him.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

How 'bout this one. Black beauty.

Quick Reply: Ever think your car looks evil?