General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Ever feel bad driving your monte too much?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:42 AM
5 Year Member
Default Ever feel bad driving your monte too much?

yes, a random question indeed. I feel bad driving it too much, such as just driving to work daily. I feel as though, wasting it, and not getting time away to actually enjoy it.Its kinda hard for me to explain, but hopefully you might understand.
cheers,
Paul

Old 05-11-2009, 05:24 AM

Hi `Paul,
I understand what you mean, but it is so difficult not to
enjoy the Monte Carlo Experience
When you own a Monte it makes it easier 2 get `up in the morning, cause you know that you get another chance to drive your Monte.
Plus, it makes it easier to go to work 2 pay for your Monte.
And then while you are @ work, you can look 4ward to
gett'in `off, so that you can drive it again : )
I've learned, if you love your Monte, your Monte will love you
back....4-Sure...Don't worry about the miles, just drive `it
and look 4ward to the days that you can drive it
wherever you want to `go.
Monte Carlo's adds beauty to our highways. Don't
hide it in a garage....Take it out on the Roads of N.E. Ohio,
and let other see it, and enjoy it also : )
Wish you Safe/Fun miles in your 04 Monte Carlo SS

Old 05-11-2009, 06:55 AM

i do not like driving it every day, but i love my car so much that i have to. even if i have no where to go, i just drive it. North East OHIO is where its at! plus, its just fun and makes me proud to have one. got my car with 33,000 miles in 07 and have 64,000 in two years. yea i drive my monte till the wheels fall off!

Old 05-11-2009, 08:15 AM

Northeast Ohio Overview

Northeast Ohio
A Great Place to Live and Work!
Do you want to live somewhere that has it all? Then Northeast Ohio is the perfect place for you! The region offers unsurpassed educational and world-class medical facilities, regional and national centers for the arts, and top-notch entertainment and professional sports, and is surrounded by an extensive array of scenic parks, situated within a few miles of beautiful Lake Erie, one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world.

Not only does Northeast Ohio allow you to take advantage of superb cultural, educational, recreational, and entertainment amenities, but it does so at a cost-of-living well below that of other major metropolitan areas across the country! Residents in Northeast Ohio enjoy affordable housing, easily accessible roads and transportation services, and an unparalleled quality of life.

This website will provide you with all the resources you'll need to learn about everything that Northeast Ohio has to offer. Find out why this region is such a great place to live and work...from Cleveland to Akron and Sandusky to Youngstown...Northeast Ohio truly has it all! We also have many great Chevrolet Monte Carlo's in our area. We have intelligent auto owners : )

Old 05-11-2009, 08:18 AM

http://www.neohio-scca.org/

Click above 2 go Rac'in in
N.E. Ohio
They got it `all

Old 05-11-2009, 08:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm over 160K miles and I don't regret it.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

I wish I didn't have to drive the Monte every day, but I got it as a DD and I use it as a DD. I don't regret any miles I've put on. I've enjoyed them all. A car is meant to be driven.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I have over 150K miles on mine and will be rebuilding the motor on it an hope to pun in another 150K. I love to drive my cars. My brother has a 65 Impala and it hates being parked cause it start to die. But once it hits the road, and keeps on there, it never has a single problem.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

dude if i could live and work in my car i would. i can't get enough of it i'm with sonin66, i drive it even if i have nowhere to go. i just always wanna take it for a drive.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:42 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's why I picked up a used 05 SS as my DD. I ordered my red 03 special order back in Oct 02 and drove it every day for 2.5 years. Then my fiance talked me into getting a winter beater so I could preserve my 03 (it has also been my show car since I got it). I've had a couple of nice DD and finally settled on the 05 this past Feb. I'm probably going to keep the 05 for awhile. But I love the idea that I can drive a Monte all year long.

Quick Reply: Ever feel bad driving your monte too much?