General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

- The End -

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 07:16 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - The End -

[align=center][/align][align=center]May 4th2007 wasthe final day thatyou couldorder a new Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That day has passed [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Production will cease on June 20, 2007.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]~ The Death of the Monte Carlo ~[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]1970 - 2007[/align][align=center][X(][/align][align=center]R.I.P.[/align][align=center](Race Inspired Performance) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Members, please post your eulogies [/align][align=center]on the Death of the Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1970[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]to[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]June 20,2007[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Devil is always chasing the Angel for the keys to the Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We await the arrival of the Monte Carlo here in Heaven [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Not so fast....We want the Monte Carlo Down Here[/align][align=center][b][color=#cc0000][size=4]Hot Cars deserve a Hot Spot in Hell : )[/s

Old 06-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: - The End is Near - : (

Old 06-07-2007, 07:40 AM

the monte is only dead if we let it die, so as far as im concerned the monte is up and running alive and kicking and will forever be the mainstay of the world

Old 06-07-2007, 07:45 AM

[align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your picture says a thousand words. "The picture of Death" [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks GM Chevrolet for your creation of the Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You have made many very happy with your product.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I look forward to your next creation of the[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]future `Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/D24E7B2BC58F46AFA55F9745753F3C93.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 06-07-2007, 06:55 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Production will cease on June 20, 2007.

How sad.

That GM/Chevy would kill off such a great car yet AGAIN!!!

But I have to agree with Chris, the Monte isnot going away that easy. It will live on as a symbol of the great cars they are. Whether recent or classic, the Monte is in our lifesyles, our heritage, our souls. LONG LIVE THE MONTE CARLO!!!

We saw this at the cruise-in we attended last saturday evening. Sadly theONLY..... new Monte this dealer had was this red SS.

Old 06-08-2007, 03:03 AM

Those are the exact same stripes I have but mine are in grey and still for sale.

Old 06-08-2007, 05:57 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: cain45

Those are the exact same stripes I have butt mine are in grey and still for sale.
[/align][align=center][sm=proof.gif][/align][align=center]MCF Member cain45 - James -[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What does your post have to do with the end of the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo, the subject of this Topic Post? ?[/align][align=center][sm=proof.gif][/align][align=center]The MCF has a Section to sell items & this is not it.[/align][align=center][sm=proof.gif][/align][align=center]You are the Top 10 Poster on the MCF[/align][align=center]?[/align][align=center][sm=wtf.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The End is Near[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for all your great posts[/align][align=center]R.I.P.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-08-2007, 07:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

cain if i had an 06-07 ss they would be sold already cuz i really love the look of those stripes...but stripes wouldn't suit my car with the orange stripe already around the bottom...

Old 06-08-2007, 07:36 AM

[align=center][:-]This post sure went down the toilet [:-][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-08-2007, 06:15 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Those are the exact same stripes I have but mine are in grey and still for sale.

James,
What color grey are the stripes? Cause SS or not I know they'll look cool on my LTZ.

Send me a PM.

Quick Reply: - The End -