General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

damn snow

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Default RE: damn snow

thx for all the support yea i got some bad luck. i swear i was born under a ladder when a black cat walked by and broke a mirror or sumthing..

Old 04-10-2007, 10:05 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

If you're like me, the black cat was standing on the ladder and dropped her mirror. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: rj

If you're like me, the black cat was standing on the ladder and dropped her mirror onto my head while i was walking under the ladder[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-11-2007, 07:20 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

If you're like me, the black cat was standing on the ladder and dropped her mirror onto my head while i was walking under the ladder..........

Where I immediately reached for a secure spot to catch myself but grabbed the cat's tail by mistake. The cat now trying to get away broke the OTHER mirror she was holding on my head. [sm=badidea.gif]

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-11-2007, 09:22 PM

you can always check ebay theyve got everything there

Old 04-11-2007, 11:02 PM

ORIGINAL: jzeiger07

you can always check ebay theyve got everything there
Yup, I said it before and say it again. Ebay should be the unofficial store for MCF.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:05 PM

yea i just find it hard to trust ebay sellers

Old 04-17-2007, 10:54 PM

actually i havent had to many issues with them
the only one that i have had that i would love to take a trip to the fools house is the one for the Decales i bought for my monte right after moving to Germany that i still have not recived but were paid for.
DONT BY ANY THING FROM SINGS BY DREX!!!!!! HE IS A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

and if by chance he is on this bord you can contact me and i will be more then happy to deal with you.

he ripped me off for almost a grand for the decals that were suposed to be the flames for my monte and the wifes neon. said he sent them and nobody to include the postal service has seen them
then said he would refund me the money. he sent me a empty envolope with the bottom cut open and retatped shut to make it look like i had actually opend it in case i wanted to take him to cort he can say see he tore it open and took teh money orders out.

*****!
but the us postal service has gotten all the information on him and this trans action to take care of it. and with luck i will see some of the money back. but im not expecting it. btu the nice part is the mail cleark seen what he had done and noted on the envolope that is was this way when i recived it. and also keep the thing for thier files to build a case on him.
hope it was worth it.

i think the thing that made it the worse part is he is was in the militart reserves and did this to a active duty member.
gose to show you anyone can be worthless trash

Sorry im not to sore over it any more

by the way that was not on Ebay. i had one give me grief becuse he sent it to the wrogn place when i sent my mom a ring for her birth day that she wanted he sent it to me in Germany insted of to here here in teh states then gave me a bad review cuse i called and asked him where it was. dumb fool LOL

Old 04-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: BloodAndHonor

yea i just find it hard to trust ebay sellers
most of them are pretty good..they're just like you and me...look @ their feedback...if its 100% then deal with the person...if its below 100% then be iffy

Old 04-18-2007, 11:56 PM

I'm 100%!!!

Quick Reply: damn snow