General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Customer Service?

Old 04-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Default Customer Service?

Hey guys,
Just about to actually do the whole intake/exhaust thing (tax refund- Woot!)
So, what do you think about the customer service you've received from the sellers in our market? I'm especially interested in your experience with ZZPerformance, 3800performance.com, SummitRacing.com, PFYC.com, Intense-racing.com, JEGS.com and anyone else you've successfully bought parts from that you'd recommend. Thanks in advance,
Chris

Old 04-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Default RE: Customer Service?

The guys at 3800performance have always been very helpful with any questions I have and quick to answer them. Cant vouch for the others.

Old 04-29-2007, 08:28 PM

I have gotten alot over the years from summit and also jegs.
i prefer Summit fpor stuff they are more frendly to talk with and also see to have a easier time of getting things right. Jegs has sent teh wrong part a few times to me but they did however fix it right away also.

So i would say they are both good to work with.
3800 i have heard good from them and ZZpreformance also.
PFYC my biggest deal with them is the pricing they have they like to be the higest one around on things. So look for it there and find waht you want then see if youcan get a better price on line for a good company also. if not then go for it. I know folks in Germany were ordering from them and didnt ahve to many issues

Old 04-29-2007, 09:03 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ZZPerformance

Check out a thread about ZZPerformance on the 2kMonteCarlo web site in the Open Topic board. They sing praises about ZZ and their customer service.

Summit or Jeg's???
Don't give it a second thought. I'd done business with both of them.
Summit has bent over backwards to help me out before.

Last year I had a set of S/S Cragars custom made by Cragar through Summit. Summit went to bat for me to get the wheels I ordered & paid for when Cragar made them wrong. Summit even paid the return shipping back to them when Cragar shipped these incorrect wheels to me.

In my book, Summit & Jeg's = A+ parts dealers.

Old 04-29-2007, 10:39 PM

ZZPerformance has helped me out a few times with a problem installing my Wizaired CAI... wrong tubing sent and some performance upgrades. I have posted one of them in the General Tech area on how to upgrade a Supercharged Monte Carlo. Calling them has been pretty decent. Email sometimes takes about 48 hours to get a response.

Rob at 3800Performance.com just helped me out a few times with the installation of my rockers and some headers questions. Rob is usually very fast and has actually called me personally. Sometimes email within 24 hours.

Old 04-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

if you have any questions...like lookin for part #'s you can always shoot me a message or just ask on here...i sell a lot of the intakes and stuff...everything in the states it a lot cheaper...but i can tell you when someone is gettin ripped off

Old 04-30-2007, 01:57 AM

Wow, great response. Thanks to all for your input. When I get things in, I'll post details. Thanks again.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:08 PM

Anyone ever hear anything about Performance Peddlers? They have some excellent prices.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i've personally never heard of them...but there's a lot of performance companies in the states i've never heard of

Old 05-03-2007, 11:54 PM

PFYC, or Parts For Your Car, is the company that I just bought from- a U-bend delete that was for the 03 Monte SS...
NO GOOD! Two mechanics looked at it with the car up on the lift- it's around 3 or 4 inches too short.... yeah, it will fit a Pontiac (one of the guys has one and thinks it would reach), but NOT the MC...!
Ended up getting a new pipe entirely fabbed up- the U-bend is sitting in the trunk until I can return it or E-bay it.
Total waste of time and money, so I'm not sure what other 'parts' for our MCs they might be mis-representing....
Just an FYI.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Customer Service?