General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Caste Village car show Pittsburgh PA

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Talking Caste Village car show Pittsburgh PA

Sooo there is this place called Caste Village in Pittsburgh, PA on sunday's they have a car show and everyone brings their cars. Well i decided to see if anyone would like to meet down there and show off our monte carlos and talk and u know like talk to everyone....Please let me know if u maybe wanna join! Its Sunday's from 3 to like whenever you feel like leaving lol

But let me no like message me or im me or something to let me no!!

Thanks guyz!!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

where exactly is it, give me some kind of idea! i live in the cheswick, harmaville area, but more specific, Blawnox is where i call home! not sure if anyone really knows where it is? it is very well known for the local bands who know where Pianos N Stuff is! let me know, i might be interested, thanks

Old 08-16-2009, 09:31 PM

Chris I know where cheswick / blawnox is. I dated somebody from there.

You would take 28 out to 279 to the liberty bridge / tunnels and then take rt 51 south to 88 south. Follow 88 out to library and baptist roads, caste village is where Princess Bowl is... I live in munhall so it's easier for me to get to. I am off on sundays too but I got a LOT of touchup work to do on my car to get her show room fresh. And I also have to get a parking spot in front of my house so that I can wash her. But living in MUNHALL that's not going to happen. People need to stop parking in front of my house....

Old 08-16-2009, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
Chris I know where cheswick / blawnox is. I dated somebody from there.

You would take 28 out to 279 to the liberty bridge / tunnels and then take rt 51 south to 88 south. Follow 88 out to library and baptist roads, caste village is where Princess Bowl is... I live in munhall so it's easier for me to get to. I am off on sundays too but I got a LOT of touchup work to do on my car to get her show room fresh. And I also have to get a parking spot in front of my house so that I can wash her. But living in MUNHALL that's not going to happen. People need to stop parking in front of my house....
Put deer repellent in the ventilation systems on top of the car where the hood is....Or, nails on the road

Old 08-16-2009, 11:49 PM

DUDE..... DONT GIVE ME ANY IDEAS! And if I put nails on the road i'll end up getting nails in MY TIRES too!! How about spike strip?? I was soo tempted to just turn around and back kick the crap out of this ugly *** van that keeps parking in front of my house like it just owns the street and i'm like excuse me you live next door and dude's like yea and i'm like SO PARK IN YOUR PARKING LOT! I don't have access to my driveway, it's a steep 90 degree angle. If I were to BACK OUT (and there's a gate that would need opened) there is no room between the edge of my driveway and where the neighbor's house behind me has a detatched garage. I'd hit their door. There's no room to turn around. I should start parking in their parking lot and **** them off. Maybe then they'll get the hint.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:22 AM

You "city folk" have it rough. I could park 20-30 cars easy on my property and have lots of space and area to turn around.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher
You "city folk" have it rough. I could park 20-30 cars easy on my property and have lots of space and area to turn around.
x2, lol. most vehicles on our property at once was something like 25 or so...

i wish their were more MCFers on this side of the state, lol. plenty of room here!

Old 08-17-2009, 02:02 PM

If you Pittsburgh folks are interested in a car show, the Starlite Cruise on Friday nights is THE show to attend. 2300 cars last Friday! Runs from like 4PM to 11PM. Lots of variety of cars. Here's my SS and a few other local 3800 cars at the show:

From left to right is my SS M90 2003 Monte Carlo SS, my buddy's low 13 (should be high 12s in good weather) 2003 Bonneville SSEi, a local GTP with 14K total miles, and a 516 WHP 1999 Buick Regal:

Old 08-17-2009, 04:39 PM

DUDE all i wanted to no is if anyone was interested or knew of any other ones going on!!!!!!

Old 08-17-2009, 05:28 PM

OK...

If you Pittsburgh folks are interested in a car show, the Starlite Cruise on Friday nights is THE show to attend. 2300 cars last Friday! Runs from like 4PM to 11PM. Lots of variety of cars. Here's my SS and a few other local 3800 cars at the show:

Quick Reply: Caste Village car show Pittsburgh PA