General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Car Craft Summer NATS 2012!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Car Craft Summer NATS 2012!

didn't sleep for the first 43 hrs, sunburnt, tons of cars, tons of people, just a awsome time!

10pm-4am Friday night into sat morning spend that time cleaning up the monte,

6-6;30am sat waiting for the gates to open and it starts just down pouring!

6:30-8am sat waiting for the registration tent to open,

was finially in and found the people from my club,

rained till about idk 9;30 or so then kept sprinkling for a hour or 2 off and on,

but here are the few i took with my cellphone will have more to add when i get the camera hooked up to the comp, i'll snage ones from my clubs site too

Jack was having a blast playing in the rain

he asked to have his pic taken by the big tire lol

The monte sat morning

SAt afternoon it was sunny and HOT!

Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 AM

Hi `Justin,
Great to read that you had a awesome time with everything that you had to do to get there & be in the show...Your Monte Carlo looks brand new. It's great that it did not rain all day & that you got to check out a lot of rides...Look forward to your additional pic's...

WoW, `Jack is getting big...(Time sure is going fast) It's great that he was with you to share events like this...

Thanks for posting/sharing~> EnJoyed 4-Sure

Old 07-23-2012, 09:14 AM
10 Year Member

That is all for now

a pic one of the members took friday

Last edited by Budsjlm; 07-23-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Looks like a Nice show..

Old 07-23-2012, 09:37 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Justin,
Great to read that you had a awesome time with everything that you had to do to get there & be in the show...Your Monte Carlo looks brand new. It's great that it did not rain all day & that you got to check out a lot of rides...Look forward to your additional pic's...

WoW, `Jack is getting big...(Time sure is going fast) It's great that he was with you to share events like this...

Thanks for posting/sharing~> EnJoyed 4-Sure
it was a blast, after the show sat ( had been up for 36 hrs at that point)
we went down to harmar where alot of people go after now that the old drive in porkey's is gone and watch them cruise up n down, then on our way home saw a the parking lot of the downtown sears packed so we drove through and met up with some friends and hung out there for a while (up for about 40-41 hrs at that point,finially went home and got some sleep,

more pics will be comming with time as people upload them and i can gather them,

Jack is getting big and i can't belive he is 3 already, he aswell had a blast, actually suprised a few people when he knew a bunch of the cars names!

i'm stoked to go next year, i can't wait!!

ny tail lights and engine cover where the hit of the car for the people who actually looked at it, got a fair amount of just walk pasts, some saying "whats that doing here", and one's saying it's a neat daily,

honestly i will never go to car craft as a just a spectator ever again, even if i was in a hunk o junk spending the little extra to get the car in aswell is well worth it, can go all 3 days have a place to sit, a cooler in the trunk and cruise to see all the cars, if i brought like the intrigue i would stop by the clubs spot drop the chairs and go find a desolet are to park it only $45 if you pre register and $65 day of show, so for a extra $15 or $35 you get to have your car, go more than 1 day, goodie bag from car craft, a cooler, chairs, be able to cruise, i think it is well worth it!

Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by zjerry
Looks like a Nice show..
over 6000 cars, bunch of performance vendors, dyno, auto cross, burnout contest, Street rods, Drag cars, Muscle cars, pro touring, rat rods, you name it it was there and well Miss Car Craft contest!

it is deffiniatly a event to go to

Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Old 07-23-2012, 05:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2012

I'm so going next year!

That sucks it rained right after you spent all that time cleaning it up? Did you have to quick detail it again?

Great pics

Old 07-23-2012, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by zzapultimate
I'm so going next year!

That sucks it rained right after you spent all that time cleaning it up? Did you have to quick detail it again?

Great pics
Sure did! Didn't want water spots!, made sure to grab a few microfibers and my quick detailer before I left the house! , forgot my waterblade but one of the guys in the club had one

Old 07-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
honestly i will never go to car craft as a just a spectator ever again, even if i was in a hunk o junk spending the little extra to get the car in aswell is well worth it, can go all 3 days have a place to sit, a cooler in the trunk and cruise to see all the cars, if i brought like the intrigue i would stop by the clubs spot drop the chairs and go find a desolet are to park it only $45 if you pre register and $65 day of show, so for a extra $15 or $35 you get to have your car, go more than 1 day, goodie bag from car craft, a cooler, chairs, be able to cruise, i think it is well worth it!
That's what I do just go to have FUN & park inside..

Quick Reply: Car Craft Summer NATS 2012!