General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

CanadaCarTalk.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 05:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default CanadaCarTalk.com

Sorry Wiz and other Canuck friends, but these guys suck.

If you are strong, you can check this link:

http://www.canadiandriver.com/forum/...c,51236.0.html

Old 06-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Default RE: CanadaCarTalk.com

WOW! What a bunch of haters! I am a Canuck, and believe me, their opinions are not shared by me at all. Granted, some of them had some nice things to say about the Monte Carlo, but I would venture a guess to say that many of them have never driven a MC. Obviously not aware that Chevy has won over 40% of all NASCAR races since its inception. To each his/her own though I guess - there's no accounting for taste these days!

Old 06-30-2007, 01:04 AM

Wow
I wonder how many even know that they are made up there

Old 06-30-2007, 07:38 AM

[align=center]Oh Canada, Oh Canada[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm so happy that we all are able to `freely[/align][align=center]share our opinions on the World Wide Web[/align][align=center]Forums.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=icon_cheers.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have found American Forum's bashing[/align][align=center]the Monte also, along with every Ricer,[/align][align=center]Ford, etc.[/align][align=center]I respectall opinions, but may not agree with them[/align][align=center].[/align][align=center]To each their own.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Aren't we all fortunate, to be able to speak/write[/align][align=center]freely. [/align][align=center]We are offered so many choices[/align][align=center]in vehicles to choose/enjoy on our highways of life.[/align][align=center]If only, we arewilling to "Give Up 2 Get them"[/align][align=center]There are those everywhere in are World[/align][align=center]that are unhappy & bash everything.[X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm just happy to be, who I choose to be![/align][align=center]I chose a Monte Carlo, & I'm am happy[/align][align=center]with my choice. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"United we stand, divided we fall"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-30-2007, 08:28 AM

These are the type of people that think the Honda Element is a spectacular looking shoebox errmm I mean car.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:57 AM

I bet these guys think the AMC Gremlin, or Pontiac Aztec are examples of great styling. They couldn't be true Canadians, we have far better taste than they display.

Old 06-30-2007, 01:59 PM

I just notice that most of these people that post negative comments drive nissans or mazdas... I particulairly like the one comment where the fella thought it looked ugly, the same guy who drives a 5 door toyota yaris.. I wouldnt sweat it. These people just dont get it. They can keep thier wind up import cars.

Old 07-01-2007, 06:52 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sounds more like they have their heads stuck up their ---es??????

Old 07-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

notice the key thing here, they're all import **Caugh caugh**ricer**caugh caugh** cars