General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Brake Decal's : )

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:46 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Brake Decal's : )

[align=center]Has any memberpainted, and put decals on their Monte Carlo brake[/align][align=center]caliber's?[/align][align=center]Please post pic's, and let us know how the decal's held up after[/align][align=center]use ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I like the look[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on the below link for larger pic/infor[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1165...57695702srXUQH[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Default RE: Brake Decal's : )

[align=center]I think `Corvette Decal's would look great on a Monte Carlo Brake Caliber's, What do you think ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Look'in Good [/align][ul][*][align=center]Chevy Corvette Brake Caliper Decals [/align][*][align=center]set of 6 - $7.99 [/align][*][align=center]Site: ~> http://www.xenonmods.com/[/align][/ul]

[hr]

[align=center]Guides:
Frequently Asked Questions
Decal Application Instructions
Headlight Eyebrow Application
3rd Brake Light Overlay Application
Large Body Graphic Installation
Helmet Decal Application
XBOX Skin Application Instructions
iPod Mini Skin Application Instructions
iPod 4th & 3rd Gen Skin Application Video
iPod Nano & 5th Gen Skin Application Instructions
Nintendo DS Skin Application Instructions
Brake Caliper Decal Instructions

Brake Caliper Decal Application Instructions:
[/align]

Clean your brake caliper thoroughly. First clean with soapy water and wipe dry. Once it is completely dry you can then clean with isopropyl alcohol, dry again. This first step is the most important. If your caliper is not clean, the decal will not stick properly.

Determine which size caliper decal you will be placing on your caliper and where you will be sticking it. Place the decal face down and slowly peel the paper backing off at a sharp angle.

Position the decal over your brake caliper or brake drum and gently stick it to the surface.

Once you have the decal where you want it, you should press down FIRMLY several times over the whole decal to make sure it conforms with the texture of your caliper.

SLOWLY peel the clear tape off at a very sharp angle, watching to make sure the lettering doesn't lift off the caliper with the tape.

All done! [align=center]
Cli

Old 11-21-2007, 10:11 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i've seen them before, they do look good.. you can buy overlays for i think $20-30 for them.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:28 AM

[:-]Check out this Monte Carlo with Graphic's [:-]
It's not what I'd do to my Monte, but to each their own
What Year is it ?
It was contained on the above previous post Gallery link : )
What do you think ? Would you do this to your Monte Carlo ?

Old 11-21-2007, 10:41 AM

thtas a 95-99 monte carlo with the razzi bodykit, i dont like it cos you just screw it on instead of having the whole new front end. i have my rear drums and front calipers painted red to match the car and here u go space d00d and yeah i know their dirty but gimme a break i got the flu and live miles down a dirt road

Old 11-21-2007, 11:34 AM

i actually like the look of that car...wish i had the money to do it

Old 11-21-2007, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: kweef

i actually like the look of that car...wish i had the money to do it
that kit is very inexpensive. just goto www.andysautosport.com and goto body kits then look it up. i think its like 600 for the entire thing and like 250 for just the front end

Old 11-21-2007, 10:06 PM

I painted my calipers black and put silver SS decals on. Very inexpensive ($5 on ebay) but after about 10k miles the drivers seide rear is begining to wear off.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:12 AM

I ordered them a while ago and then when they got here i had them sitting on my computer desk and know i cant find them.

Old 11-22-2007, 11:17 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space beamed in to your house one night while you were sleeping. He liked them so well he took them. (sounds good, right?)
[sm=signs007.gif]

Quick Reply: Brake Decal's : )