General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Bad Month

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Default RE: Bad Month

Sorry to hijack:

Hey Space'- Where do you get those quirky little graphics you always insert in your posts? I can always tell it's your post without reading whom the author is lol.

Also did you get the S-10, or are you still waiting for your Monte?

Peace,
Jim

Old 03-18-2008, 12:19 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: bigbirm

Sorry to hijack:

Hey Space'- Where do you get those quirky little graphics you always insert in your posts? I can always tell it's your post without reading whom the author is lol.

Also did you get the S-10, or are you still waiting for your Monte?

Peace,
Jim
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Jim, the deal bombed on the S-10 [X(],[/align][align=center]but I'm still search'in for a clean Monte I[/align][align=center]can afford.I hope there's still `gas when I get `it : )[/align][align=center]I'm in a Bad Luck cycle of `life : )[/align][align=center]The harder I try, the more that seems to go wrong : )[/align][align=center]I'm not giv'in `up [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below of some of the sites, I find the animations[/align][align=center]I put into my post in hopes it adds something to it's content : )[/align][align=center]Thanks for your post/concerns, `Space[/align][align=center][/align]Gifs.net Free Animations - -
More the 15000 absolutely free Animations and animated gifs you can use on your website, emails, presentations or send as digital postcards.
www.gifs.net/ - 51k - Similar pages
http://www.gifs.net/
GIF.com
Gif.com: We are an Award Winning, FREE resource for all types of clip art. Your one and only One Stop Shop for FREE Clipart.
www.gif.com/ - 47k - Similar pages
http://www.gif.com/
Free Animated . We have many more animations of
Animated . Collection of Free Animations of GIF Images for use in Web Design, Email and Cell Phone.
www.gifanimations.com/ - 12k - [URL=http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?invocationType=s

Old 03-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: rysZ34

Besides, the wife woudln't like it if I blew the eardrums out of our 7 month old...lol. )
Congrats on the little bundle of joy!