General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Bad Month

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Default Bad Month

About 2 weeks ago me and all my boys were out for our Sunday car show down here at the local park where everybody brings their hi risers.. donks.. old schools... new schools just about everything.. lots of trunks beatin and and a lot of rims and burn outs

We head down to the river front where all the cars meet up later before everybody goes home... im PARKED.. and this is the first night my boy has his old school Chrysler Newport out

So somehow.... he manages to back that iron boat into the right front side of my car trying to park..... i saw him get his wheel well area stuck on my car and my car kind of jumped as he had to put it in drive to get "un-stuck" from my car...

so now theres a large dent on the right front end of the car and by the wheel well... which of course makes my passenger side door have that nasty lil sound when i open it

But of course thats not it..... now i have 15% tint all way around but no alarm.... and out clubbing this weekend i come out to find my radio face missing. Now of course i hide the face to avoid stuff like this in the center console i thought i was just trippin and maybe misplaced it.. but when i start the car i see on the display TRUNK OPEN.. my subs are screwed down along with the amp..so no problems there...

but worst of all my girl decided to leave her purse in my car that night with more than enough cash in it and of course that was missing

i get out and see now after looking closer that the drivers side door handle is now screwed up.... shop says its gonna be $80-$150 for a new face...

i think i might just stay at home until april or somethin...

BUT i am going to get another layer on my windows and do 5% all way around... and im over due for an alarmso it looks like im going to invest in that now before i go out for a night like that again

Old 03-17-2008, 06:20 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Bad Month

Didyour buddy offered to pay for the damage he did with his Mopar? It's only right.

It also sounds like an alarm is way over due for your car as well.

Hope it all works out for you.

Old 03-17-2008, 06:32 PM

yeah my deductible is $500.. hes going to give me that sometime soon

Old 03-17-2008, 07:29 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

man... thats some crazy stuff there. i hope it all works out soon.

Old 03-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sorry to hear about all your problems, man.

I don't think the extra tint will help. Sometimes turds see a nice lookin car with tint and figure your windows are tinted because you got stuff worth hiding. This happened to me with a previous car. In my driveway, no less. They broke in to "go shopping" in my car. I too had the removable faceplate on my stereo, which I always took with me, even at home in my driveway. Apparantly these turds decided my entire car would look better in their driveway than mine. They tried to steal it, but a neighbour spotted them in my car, and they ran. Destroyed my steering column, and ripped open the sheetmetal around the door lock to unlock the car.

Old 03-17-2008, 07:37 PM

I hope your buddy gives you the $500. I would write out a contract and have both of you sign it along with a mutual witness,that way if he backs out on you, you have a promissary note to take to small claims court with you. As far as the radio missing, was your car locked? Was there forced entry? I hope local law enforcement works with you as well as your insurance company. Good luck!

Old 03-17-2008, 08:43 PM

i feel your pain!! ALL TO WELL!!!

And it dose get better just hope she gets he personal stuff back soon also.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:54 PM

ouch buddy. i feel your pain. i had a hatchback rx-7 (my last hatchback) since they smashed the hatch window and stole my subs, amp, deck and my 200+ cd collection

Old 03-18-2008, 12:22 AM

That's why I don't have money wrapped up into sound equipment. I'd like to, trust me, but I can't afford it if I lose it. lol. Besides, the wife woudln't like it if I blew the eardrums out of our 7 month old...lol. )

Old 03-18-2008, 05:08 AM

It's sad to read your post about people that take from others.
It's sad when you work hard, and invest your money into your
car and someone damages `it & steals from `it.
It's sad that we have to lock everything `up, install expensive
high tech security devices to protect our investments.
I hope the thieves get caught for their acts, & placed
into a cage in the center of town : ) or Walmart : )
I hope they can be re-trained to respect other people's property,
and `if they caught again, then we will have to cut their arms `off : )one arm first offense, both arms
2nd offense...3rd offense: legs
- difficult to steal without `arms & legs, sure can't run away -
That should teach them, and be a lesson to others : )
`Judgement Day will come for them!
I wish you better times, and a fast restore of your Monte Carlo.
Good Luck, `Space

Quick Reply: Bad Month