General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

HELP!! Stolen 1978 Monte Carlo

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Default HELP!! Stolen 1978 Monte Carlo

Afternoon,

I know this is a bit of along shot, but I figured this might be the best place to post about my stolen car. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. This past long weekend (May 19-22) while I was out of town working, my house was broken into and completely ransacked. They took pretty much anything of value, but the thing they took that means the most to me was my white 1978 Monte Carlo with T-tops I had parked in the back. The interior is baby blue with black seat covers and in the back window there is an old faded sticker across the top that reads "Another sunshine car". I've had this car for over 16 years. It was my first car and means a lot to me. If anyone has any information or knows of a better way of tracking this car down that would be so helpful!

I don't want this car to see its end dumped down a dirt road or parted out in someones backyard.

If you have any info at all that could help I can be reached on here or at curtzerr26@gmail.com or by phone at 1-780-233-2603.

Thank you!