General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

79 Monte Carlo on Hard Parts South Bronx (Vid)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 79 Monte Carlo on Hard Parts South Bronx (Vid)

hey guys!

i was watching some new show on speed tv called "Hard Parts South Bronx" and to my surprise there was a 79 monte carlo on it! i thought id share with you guys!

heres the link!

79 Monte Carlo on Hard Parts South Bronx - YouTube

Old 07-02-2012, 08:18 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I seen that episode sweet monte stupid show

Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

that was kinda cool..... minus all the skulls.....

Old 07-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Yeah, the Monte is pretty cool but the story lines of the show are mediocre at best. The explanations Joe gives at times though can be quite comical.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:40 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

ive only seen this one episode and it was kinda eh. i was just surprised a monte showed up ahaha. minus the skulls lmao

Old 07-03-2012, 10:24 AM

Um.. Is it me or did he screw the kid with the rotors? I just had the same issue with my Expedition and I just had the rotors turned and now it's smooth. And even if they were warped beyond repair, I don't think 'drilled rotors' for $250 is the only option. Am I wrong?

Old 07-03-2012, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by nichols2k
Um.. Is it me or did he screw the kid with the rotors? I just had the same issue with my Expedition and I just had the rotors turned and now it's smooth. And even if they were warped beyond repair, I don't think 'drilled rotors' for $250 is the only option. Am I wrong?
Nope, there's nothing wrong with your line of thinking. As long as the rotors were thick enough and the alleged warpage wasn't severe he could have fixed the problem by having the rotors resurfaced and purchasing a new set of pads. You have to keep in mind though that (IMO) this show is nothing more than entertainment only and an attempt at damge control to show the world there really are some 'good joes' (pun intended) in Jersey after shows like The Kardashians and Jersey Shore gave the place such a bad image.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:08 PM

i didnt realize the kardashians were from jersey, but yeah that price was absurd. the skulls were terrible. i dont know why people do that. i had a friend when we were 18 who was also obsessed with them. his 73 camaro had them all over the door locks, shifter ****, floor mats, and license plate bracket. it was extremely embarrassing to be seen in. i felt like i was cruising around with the undertaker or something.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
i didnt realize the kardashians were from jersey...
I don't know what I was thinking when I said the Kardashians. I meant to say the Sopranos.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:40 PM

ahh. well what gave jersey a bad image isnt really jerseylicious, jersey shore, sopranos, or the real house wives, but all the fools out there that think thats what jersey is filled with. we dont talk or look like that for the most part. thats more people from staten island ny, and those who think theyre more italian than they really are. people from italy and new jersey are both ashamed of all those fools. especially the ones who arent italian, and arent even from new jersey. sorry for the ranting im just a concerned nj citizen who doesnt like his state being portrayed as the retard guido fist pumper capitol of the world.
rant over.

Quick Reply: 79 Monte Carlo on Hard Parts South Bronx (Vid)