General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

5th gen.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Default 5th gen.

Everyone that has a 5th generation... What have you doen to your car the mods? So far I've added a cherry bomb exhaust.. Sounds way better then the critics said it would.. New head unit, tinted the windows, and now trying to find out if I want to use the mesh stuff for my grill or a billet grill... Iunno yet... But that's the mods so far and it looks really good.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:50 AM
Default RE: 5th gen.

[align=center]Hi Anthony,[/align][align=center]Hope you post some pictures of your Monte.[/align][align=center]Don't worry about the critic's, it's your Monte, your money.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sounds like you are making it your own.[/align][align=center]Check out sites like Cardomain.com for[/align][align=center]5th Gen Monte Carlo's.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.cardomain.com/MakeModel/C.../Monte%20Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It can give you many idea's for your Monte.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Look forward to seeing morepic's of your ride.[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Monte.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-10-2008, 08:00 AM

i'll have to wait until i get home to post pictures of my new stuff the school has so many blocks on things it wont let me... i'm wanting to put some kinda racin rims on it.. hope i can find some somewhere.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:18 AM

[align=center]Hey Anthony,[/align][align=center]Tire Rack has a program that you can go to &[/align][align=center]select your year Monte & it places the wheel on[/align][align=center]your Monte to see what it looks like.[/align][align=center]It will give you some idea.[/align][align=center]Check it `out[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?autoMake=Chevrolet&autoModel=Monte +Carlo&autoYear=1995&autoModClar=[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Example below[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align]

American Racing Muscle Razor
[ul][*][align=center]• Size: 16x7.5, 40mm Offset [/align][*][align=center]• Price: $126 (each) [/align][*][align=center]• Est. Availability: In Stock [/align][*][align=center]•**Lightweight: 20.0lbs.** [/align][/ul][align=center][/align][ul][*][align=center]• Finish: Silver w/Machined Lip [/align][*][align=center]• Bolt Pattern: 5-115 [/align][*][align=center]• Construction: 1pc. Low Pressure Cast [/align][/ul]
[/align]

Old 03-10-2008, 08:49 AM

ant if i started rifling off all ive done we'd be here a year. so yah lol i could probably tell u what i havent done

Old 03-10-2008, 08:56 AM

dude you're online wow... u gots to get on aim tonight, chris... i've done so much to my car since we havn't talked and i might be going to myrtle beach in the next couple of weeks... but get up with me.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:57 AM

btw chris where'd you get that wing? i'm planning on lowering my car too..

Old 03-10-2008, 12:56 PM

lots of billet grille's on ebay... they seem to be overpriced a bit tho. then again i don't know how much it costs to manufacture one.

anyways to answer your question i've done aftermarket headlights, GTS taillight covers, i'm waiting on getting my new struts and eibach pro kit springs installed. (will drop the car 1.5 inches) an ebay air intake (not CAI since it's not sealed off from engine heat...yet) check out my photobucket album in my sig.